“Hidden Gem!”

The Treehouse Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Audubon
Reviewed May 31, 2018

From the moment you walk in the front door one realizes this place is place is a pure gem. I think this is where the term chillaxing was created. The music, the decor, the vibe, the employees are all a breath of fresh air. The menu is loaded with goodness and options. I chose an everything gluten-free bagel topped with homemade hummus, roasted red peppers and asiago cheese served open face style and it's incredible! For a drink, I had the opportunity to pick from a fantastic array of options and picked a green sencha tea with pineapples and fruit flavor and it's delicious. It is evident that the owners have poured so much of themselves into making this an unforgettable establishment. I highly recommend visiting, eating, chilling, then repeat. Wonderful place!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Nice coffee shop to hang out and relax. Decent food, good coffee selection, comfy selection of seating, and plenty of space to relax.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Audubon. We had heard good things about The Treehouse and decided to give it a try. Quaint, quiet and a relaxing atmosphere - it was just what we needed. The unsweetened iced tea was refreshing, and the grilled cheese sandwiches​ delicious​. We must have stayed well over an hour just talking, and we never felt rushed. The only drawback was having to pay for refills.
We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Came here to kill some time driving around the area after staying at a local airbnb and we were not disappointed. Got a blt latte, yes, bacon. It was a tiramisu latte with a piece of bacon on top and it was delicious. Definitely worth checking out. Very friendly staff. My wife got a delicious iced mocha latte.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2016

My first visit was at a birthday party. I loved this place on first impressions. Everything was just wonderful. Great coffee and food. I loved the vibe and as we settled into the party everything was perfect! Great charm and character just made this place a wonderful venue!

Date of visit: November 2015