“Wonderful food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Mount Laurel
“Wonderful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

This was my first visit. Friends recommended Lillian's for dinner. The restaurant is small; the server was attentive. The food is delicious food, and the chef made a special salad for me because of dietary restrictions, but the service was quite slow. I would go again, anyway.

• Visited November 2011

NJ
“In the Growing Stages”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

If you are willing to be very patient and bring along a bottle of wine you will probably be pleased with your meal. My seafood ravioli was tasty and large portioned. I know my friends enjoyed their filet mignon (although it wasn't served and had to be redone) and salmon. My husband had the seafood diablo special( which was not at all spicy) and the scallops were served later. The shared appetizers were also delicious but hardly tied us over for the extended wait for our main course. The waitress seemed to be stretched beyond with too many table responsibilities. There wasn't salt & pepper on the table, large spoons to manage pasta twirling, or an extra bowl to place the mussel shells. The waitress did not check on us after our dinner was served. The cook came out and apologized and the waitress offered us free desserts which were very yummy. Since this is a fairly new restaurant, I think they are still learning although the food quality and portions are commendable.

• Visited November 2011
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Nice; Small portions; Ok service; Good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Second time at Lillian's. Most tables were empty for a Saturday night. Waitress was friendly, but service was average. No bread refills. Had to ask for more water. Had request to the chef to cook the tuna well done. Tuna dinner arrived rare. We returned it. When bill arrived, meal was still on tab, which the waitress gladly removed. Could had been a better experieince, especially with hardly any customers.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank guardrail
“A great find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Lillian's is a small, out of the way cafe in Audubon but well worth finding! I've been there twice, once for dinner and once for lunch and both times had top quality, skillfully prepared meals. Most recently for lunch my daughter had seafood ravioli in a deliciously flavored cream sauce. My crabcake sandwich with chipotle mayo was filled with crab and cooked just right, giving a nice crunch on the outside but soft smooth crab on the inside~! Oh, and I would definitely recommended the special parmesan truffle french fries!

If you're tired of restaurant chains and want to try some masterfully prepared dishes, give LIllian's a try!

• Visited July 2011