TripAdvisor

Review of Konoba Ribica

Konoba Ribica
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Rijeka
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted to have some seefood and we got in a right place. We were not hungry a lot so we order two times fried 'local calamari'. All was fair OK. Food, service, ambient, price.
To recommend? Well, yes.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We had great dinner for correct price! The local is very authentic, great tastes, home mada pasta. I can highly reccomend the place.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

We went there for dinner on the last day of our holidays in Croatie. And we had an excellent experience.
The restaurant is nicely located, the terrace and interior design are authentic.
You can enjoy a wide choice of fishes, home made pastas, risotto, etc...
Price are totally acceptable for the quantities and quality they serve you.
Amazing fried calamaries not to be missed as starters.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

We went there as the locals recomendetion. We didn’t know it needs reservation, so we seat at the free table after we stayed at the gate for some time and no one came. The waither said very rude that we can not sit here and that who let us sit here? Other waither appologize for the roodness of his college. The food was good, portion big and very good value for money. Only for atitude and service there is lower rate.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my friends few days ago. Place was very crowded but the waiter was busy and ignored us. We insisted and after few minutes of waiting we finally got a table.
Anyway, I had a Fish soup (25 kn) but found it pretty average, was not bad but had better in other places.
For main course, I ordered Grilled Calamari (56 kn) but to my surprised I got instead the Fried Calmari which had the same price. Was different then in other places, was not very crunchy but after a while I found them too had to eat so couldn't finish it.
Tasted also the Tuna steak (96 kn) and it was pretty good, I recommend you try it.
Seafood pasta was also pretty good but the pasta was different the we were expected, a bit too big but not bad, I also expected more sauce, pasta were also extra cooked and much different then italian pasta.
Overall, not a bad place but service can be improved, my rating 3.1 / 5 stars.

Date of visit: August 2019