“Excellent for brunch :)”

Mexican Cantina Bodega
Ranked #40 of 165 Restaurants in Rijeka
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: A feeling of Mexico in Rijeka – chicken, baby beef and seafood with lots of vegetables in interesting creations with spicy or light sauces prepared according to Mexican recipes.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Great place for a lovely brunch with a friend. The food is very good, the prices more than fair and the waiter friendly and helptul. His reccomandations were much appriciated

Reviewed June 26, 2018

worst mexican restaurant I've ever been in. the most simple stuff they managed to f*** it up. It was last year I was there, wouldn't go there ever again

Reviewed January 30, 2018

To say at the start I am not a big mexican food lover but I was willing to give it another chance. Even though the restaurant is charming I expected much more from it. We waited for more than an hour for the food even though we had reservations and the place was almost empty. Since as I said I am not a fan of Mexican cuisine I will not comment the food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We expected a lot based on the reviews and advertisements on portals and newspapers, Unfortunately we haven't get anything from what we expected!
Poorly illuminated space which reminds me on the disco, miniature menu with lowercase, slow service.
Do I need something else to write???

2  Thank PearlsMT
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Great food, big portions of food, kind service. Tasty food and highly recommended! Cosy atmosphere, nice ambient.