1. i got my "beefsteak salad" after exactly 38 min, my frind got his "ombolo = pork chops wth grilled wedgies and fried potato" after 49 min, i had almost finished my meal when his came. We were so hungry, that we emptied the bread basket before. luckily, baked pizza dough was good.
2. meat was hard and dry, food bland. desert: chocholate mousse too sweet, made of vegetable whipped cream instead of real thing. tiramisu also bland ( I still don't know how's that even possible?!?) 3. inside restoran was SO HOT, we wanted to escape right away, but unfortunatly, we were hungry, and it was late- 22h
4. I hate when waiter frowns when asked to bring tap water, water in Croatia is perfectly good, so why would I pay 25 kn for 3dcl of bottled tap water? We got our water, which we had previously ordered WITH wine, only after second intervention, 20 min later
5. portions were of decent size
6. interior decoration is the only thing that I can apraise
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.