“All pleasures in one place , good food, wonderful stuff god vine.”
Review of Ruzmarin

Ruzmarin
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Opatija
Cuisines: Seafood, Croatian, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Try Hugo cocktail, home maid pasta, Beefsteak with truffles sauce and you will not regret it. Very sweat prices:)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great value for money. Good food. Good wine. Reasonable price.
Added value for nice decor and good service.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We started with the mixed salami platter. The best was the truffle salami. The other salamis were dry (similar to jerky). It seems we were served the end cuts maybe?!?!?! We ordered grilled mixed meats and the restaurant redeemed itself. Wonderfully grilled sausages, chicken, pork medallions, etc. The service was slow and our waiter seemed like he couldn't really be bothered with us. The bathroom is smaller than a closet. You have maybe 4-5 inches between the toilet and the wall. So, you actually have to sit sideways on the toilet. It's definitely a restaurant worth checking out, though. Reasonable prices, good atmosphere.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Visited Ruzmarin for dinner during our stay in Opatija. Expected good quality food based on the reviews and found a great place.
Ordered a veggie lasagne and marinated squid for starter and both were excellent. The lasagne took my breath away. That is how pasta should be. Well prepared and well cooked.
For main we had the seafood plater and veal chops in sauce with grilled polenta. The seafood was great. Fresh and well prepared, however I was a bit disappointed with the polenta. It was burnt on one side and the veal was a tiny bit overdone. Despite this I'd return and would recommend a visit to Ruzmarin as the rest of the food was delicious.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This restaurant is in my opinion not worth a fourth place in Opatija. The service is very .. very slow. I think I waited for more than an hour for my grilled fish which was 150 kn. The fish was absolutely not worth this amount of money. The french fries that I ordered with the fish were also of a mediocre quality. Concluding - I will not visit this over-estimated place again. Not recommended.

1  Thank Ruml