Had this been a three star hotel I would be screaming with appraisals, but with four stars the expectations rise. It is a nice hotel, perfectly located and with a really nice breakfast buffet. My room 107 however had a view directly to the big wall of the opposite house, not quite the seaview I had been hoping of. Between the wall and my window there was a narrow alley with carbage bins, heavily (read:loudly) used from very early in the morning. So if you choose this hotel, pay the extra buck to make sure you get a good room. Also the room was not available before 3 PM, so if you are coming earlier than that you should make sure everything is alright. (No biggie, unless you have, like me, been spending the previous 30h hours in Standsted/Airplane/Buses waiting to get to bed). The hotel otherwise is nice, rooms are rather normal but the bathroom is exceptional, as is the breakfast and the location. See you again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Apoksiomen is a small, intimate boutique hotel located directly on the seaside promenade of the picturesque lagoon of Mali Losinj. This exclusive hotel with 25 rooms offers its guests comfort and luxury in a discrete atmosphere, an a-la-carte restaurant with authentic national dishes and the cafe with the largest sunny terrace in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Apoksiomen by OHM Group reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apoksiomen Hotel Mali Losinj
- Boutique Hotel Apoksiomen
- Hotel Apoksiomen By OHM Group Mali Losinj, Losinj Island