We found atlantic highlands in the autumn to be stunning. Bight blue skies against autumn leaves, beautiful marina and brightly painted wooden houses all decorated for Halloween. Blue bay inn is situated on the Main Street and close to the marina, beach and ferry to Manhattan. We stayed in a lovely spacious room with great, what feels like, feather beds. No breakfast facility but plenty of tea, coffee or iced lemon water. The Copper Canyon, southwestern restaurant, is the blue inns official restaurant and tequila bar. We had an amazing Mexican meal. Tequila is not my favourite the but the wines were very good. We had traditional breakfasts at Sissy's on the marina that was delightful. Our visit to New Jersey also included Cape May for a whale watching trip. Wonderful trip where we saw dolphins but the whales were too shy. Would come back again and stay in same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands