When the staff found out we were staying there to attend our son's wedding on the Jersey shore they put a complimentary bottle of champagne on ice and two champagne flutes in our room. When we were sitting outside on the patio with friends a server from the restaurant came out with ice water for everyone even though the restaurant wasn't open at the time. The staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating, with excellent recommendations for everything from restaurants to hair salons. The Inn does not serve breakfast but it offers complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby every morning, and there are many good breakfast places literally steps from the Inn. Our room was pleasantly spacious, clean and comfortable, and included a dry sink, mini fridge, a desk and two easy chairs. A charming place--highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands