Blue Bay Inn
ComfortInn
$241
$191
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$191
$102
Crystal Inn(Eatontown)
$100
$71
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
$122
$106
$98
All reviewssandy hookmunicipal lotboutique hotelthe jersey shorenice balconytwo blocksnice clean hotelnight stayshort driveferry terminalroom was largecomfortable roomscopper canyonblue baytartdesklobby
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My profession takes myself all over the U.S., and the World, and i frequently stay in all sorts of hotels but never had the pleasure of staying in one such as the Blue Bay Inn. " Beautiful". I've stayed at this establishment more then one time. The hotel is not really set up for a person that requires a business center (fax,copy machine,) as such. But there is a employee that makes everything happen in a positive matter to make sure that you are taken care of with all your needs while i was away from home. This individual name is Flo. I had the pleasure of meeting Flo approximately 3yrs., and i found her to be a, "Professional as what she does as a representative of this establishment." There is more then one time i came into the Blue Bay Inn so tired, Flo would be working, and greets you with a smile. She goes out of her way to make sure my needs are handled. Flo is a, "TOUCH OF CLASS!!" Keep it up the good work Flo .She Is a great asset to this hotel, and i thank you.

Room Tip: If Flo is working tell her what you want, and she will meet your needs. She is very knowledgeable of the property.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Since we were attending a birthday party in the area, we opted to stay at the Blue Bay Inn. The desk clerk was very helpful in terms of getting us checked in. We opted for a room in the rear of the building to avoid any noise from First street. This worked out well. Our room was clean and comfortable with a nice view of Sandy Hook Bay from our balcony. Since our last trip to Atlantic Highlands, the town has upscaled several of the shops and the stroll along main street.

Room Tip: If you stay at the Blue Bay Inn, take a short stroll to the marina when the fishing boats return. You should see lots of anglers with their daily catch of fish....interesting.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Back in October 2011, I was working in Atlantic Highlands NJ. I stayed at the Blue Bay Inn for one month. The hotel is not set up for the business traveler, no business center, fax machine or copy machine..no desk in the room. I met Flo my first day there, she was so helpful and friendly. Over the course of my stay she changed my room several times each time upgrading so I finally had a desk to work on. On many occasions she would fax my reports for me and make copies, sometimes over the period of two to three hours never complaining, always with a smile. On the days I was too tired to go out to eat, she would call and order for me at the Copper Kettle next door. At night when I was a little homesick I would go downstairs and we would chat about our wonderful grandchildren. It's not easy working away from home, sometimes away for months and I can only hope there is another Flo out there, but I doubt it, she is one of a kind and the Blue Bay Inn is lucky to have her.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I paid $209 for a room, it is kind of high, but most of the hotels in the area were sold out, so I wouldn't call it so overpriced( I mean another review). There are nice places to eat around, hotel is clean and quiet.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zsmirnoff
Reviewed September 29, 2011

We stayed for the weekend recently and were surprised by how little his hotel had to offer. Other reviewers have noted that there is no valet or room service, and that's unfortunately still true. More disappointing is the attitude of the front desk personnel when we checked in and the conditions of the rooms. We stayed in a parlor king, which was tiny and cramped. There is a light on the porch that shines directly into the room and cannot b turned off, so good luck getting some sleep. Additionally, the hot water in the shower is warm at best and when asked about having it checked, no improvement was made. For $300 a night, you can do much better elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2011