“OMG!!!! Unexpextedly great !”
Review of Christines Italian

Christines Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Although this restaurant is small and reservations are a must, it is a favorite. Went there this past Saturday with 5 other friends and family members. The food was absolutely wonderful. If nothing else, try the Italian Eggrolls, a specialty...unbelievably delicious. Others raved about the eggplant rollatini. The portions are large. I ordered the halibut and was not able to finish it all, although the next day I was wishing I would have taken the remainder home. All in all a really great restaurant with a super friendly staff. Loved it!!! BYOB too.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have been to Christine's a number of times and will be there this coming weekend -- traveling to AH from North NJ just to have dinner here and to satisfy my craving for Ron's Italian Egg Rolls!! Every time I come to Christine's Ron and his staff exceed my prior experience and find some culinary magic to dazzle my tastebuds. The food is exquisite, the service is superb, the ambiance is quaint and comfortable and Ron and his staff are the cherry on top of it all! I have sent many friends and family here..... I am salivating just thinking about dinner here this weekend. Ron, I am bringing a 2002 Cab so stop by the table for a sip or two!!

2  Thank NJFoodWine
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went here from reading reviews on TA. Boy we are glad we did.. The place is a small comfy restaurant with excellent food and service. The owner Ronnie came over and spent some time chatting with us. You can tell he is very proud and passionate about his restaurant. He is a very nice guy. Now for the food. We were a party of 4. They start out by giving you brushetta. Then they give you garlic bread with roasted red peppers. Both are on the house. Very nice touch.. We ordered the caesar salad which says feed 2 but it was enough for the 4 of us, the italian egg roll, linguine vongole, 2 shrimp specials with olives and capers over spaghetti and the pounded thin veal chop with fontina cheese. The veal chop is their signature dish.. All of the food was absolutely delicious.. This is definitely a place to put on your restaurant to visit list.. We will definitely be back.. Give it a try and I know you will be as happy as we were.. Check out my pics.. Eduardo...

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Owner and chef Ron make coming here feel like home; why not he has his two kids working there as well,which says a lot because not to many kids want to work with dad. That said our first time there we enjoyed everything so much that we will be coming back; Italian egg roll of course excellent, arugula salad for two just the perfect amount of dressing but it's really enough for four, pasta cooked al dente , pork chop cooked just right, really you have to try it yourselves, come hungry no small portions here; they also have a nice outdoor area during the summer; food people everything was as you would want it; wishing you and your family all the luck; see you guys soon. Richard and Andrea Chinnici

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Four of us shared dinner and each of us really enjoyed our meals. Reservations are recommended since the restaurant is small. The portions are large and could be shared. We had the Italian Eggroll and a Caesar Salad for two as appetizers, as well as the complimentary bruchetta and garlic toast with peppers. I could have ended my dinner there. Two people shared the Tomahawk Steak (a special) which was very tender and tasty. The remaining two dinners were soft shell crab with vegetables instead of pasta and Pasta Primavera. Both were excellent. Ron is a delight and walks around to ensure all diners are enjoying themselves. The service is wonderful. It is a BYOB which makes this restaurant even more special. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit and we will be returning often.