“Great location, Staff and food”
Review of Harborside Grill

Harborside Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Looks Better than It Tastes
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great location, Staff and food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Enjoyed a business meal here and glad we chose the establishment, Our server was very attentive and with a plethora of food choice on the menu you will not be disappointed.
The atmosphere is great and looks like an old English pub. for a food suggestion you must try the Chicken Murphy.

• Visited March 2014

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at the Harborside Grill often and have never had a bad meal. Service has always been friendly, food always good and the price is right. We have brought family and friends because it's always reliable.

• Visited January 2014
Middletown
“We love this restaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It is probably my favorite local restaurant. The food is always good, the atmosphere is excellent...quiet in the dining room, fun and lively in the bar. I have tried many different things from their menu and have never been disappointed.

Visited September 2013
Stuart, Florida
“Great Food Options for Vegetarians! Great Service too!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

As a vegetarian I am always looking for delicious vegetarain friendly food choices.

Harborside's vege options are excellent. We loved it so much we ate there 2 nights in a row.

If you are a super healthy vege, they have many salad choices that you can have them take off the meat option. I loved that they had grilled beets on my salad! Yum!

If you want to indulge a little, I would recommend their Tomato Bisque Soup. Absolutely creamy and delicious. The chef adds several different types of tomatoes and I believe it is also made with Zucchini. Also, I loved their sweet potato fries. Totally irresistible.

My non-vege husband loved their crab cakes, tomato soup and the massive pork chop with corn that he raved about.

The staff is wonderful. Warm, friendly and attentive. We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
Shrewsbury, New Jersey
“FOOD Changed”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Well it happened~ one of our favorite places and for me was Flounder Franchisee has a new spin, why? I'm not sure but we all noticed our dishes where different and not for the better?!? Heavy on seasoning and taste, needless to say all of us where in agreement at the table and didn't like the change of flavor on any of our dishes ordered. (Why mess with something that's not broken). We cannot vouch for others dinning as the place was full but for us we weren't happy in the least bit. Out with the old and in with the new is good if it was bad to begin with, but it wasn't......
Good Luck, maybe it's just us :( but we won't be back.

• Visited April 2013