“Great fishing trip!!”

Capt. Dave
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went out with Captain Dave for a birthday fishing trip with a group of friends. Captain Dave and his crew were experienced and professional. They were patient and courteous and provided great advice to both the beginner and experienced fishermen in our group. Boat is clean and well stocked with plenty of equipment all in good working order. We all had a great time, caught plenty of fish, and I would highly recommend Captain Dave to anyone looking for a great fishing trip from the Jersey shore.

4  Thank JeffNK

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Captain Dave was a class act - we had such a great time on the boat! We had little luck catching fish - a few keepers, but Captain Dave and his crew member Al made the trip a blast. Captain Dave is a very professional person, and very fun and easy to talk to. We are planning a trip again because it was such a great time. I highly recommend Captain Dave!

4  Thank John D
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Booked a charter fishing trip for my best friends bachellor party on the Capt. Dave. Very professional captain and crew right from boarding the boat. Mates helped everyone get their gear on board and were very friendly and courtious. Captain was great and we had a bunch of laughs with everyone and it was a joyful day. Captain put us on the fish and made several moves to put us in the right spot. Mates were top notch and worked hard with helping everyone out the entire time with great positive attitudes. Captain had no issue with my crew having a few beers on board. Whoever complained about that much have been a bunch of drunks and not fisherman so don't blame the captain or the boat. Most guys caught fish and some limited out. Would def recommend Captain Dave for a great fishing trip. All of my guys were happy and had a great experience, especially the groom because the trip was for him. Def plan on future trips with this great captain and the finest mates!! Tight lines!

5  Thank Tom B
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Today, 9/12 was the 4th time I used Captian Dave to take business clients out for the day fishing and will do it again! The boat is super clean, Captian Dave tries hard to find fish, and the mate(s) are great. This trip, I had 12 profesionals and everyone had a great time. The cost is fair and a great value. We had 2 cases of beer and a bunch of water and food and caught a bunch of robins & Shark and Fluke. I would recommend Capitan Dave to anyone. Sam

4  Thank Samtherock
See more reviews
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Actually have made more than a dozen trips with Capt. Dave over the past few years with different combinations of friends and family. The facilities in the cabin for serving snacks and drinks are great. The crew is always helpful mostly, but not exclusively, with all aspects of fishing. Unlike charter fishing experiences in FL where I spend the winters we have always caught fish on each and every trip. On one trip in FL where we caught absolutely nothing the Captain sarcastically said,"That's why we call it fishing not catching". I can't imagine that happening with Capt. Dave. I believe he'd find live fish somewhere and send divers down with the fish to hang them on your hooks if he had to to be sure you had a good day.
There's no better way to spend time with your friends or family than a day on Capt. Dave's boat.

4  Thank Allen B