“Business Trip”

Fee: Yes
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Today, 9/12 was the 4th time I used Captian Dave to take business clients out for the day fishing and will do it again! The boat is super clean, Captian Dave tries hard to find fish, and the mate(s) are great. This trip, I had 12 profesionals and everyone had a great time. The cost is fair and a great value. We had 2 cases of beer and a bunch of water and food and caught a bunch of robins & Shark and Fluke. I would recommend Capitan Dave to anyone. Sam

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Samtherock

Spotswood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A delightful day on the ocean fishing and enjoying my adult family and children.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Actually have made more than a dozen trips with Capt. Dave over the past few years with different combinations of friends and family. The facilities in the cabin for serving snacks and drinks are great. The crew is always helpful mostly, but not exclusively, with all aspects of fishing. Unlike charter fishing experiences in FL where I spend the winters we have always caught fish on each and every trip. On one trip in FL where we caught absolutely nothing the Captain sarcastically said,"That's why we call it fishing not catching". I can't imagine that happening with Capt. Dave. I believe he'd find live fish somewhere and send divers down with the fish to hang them on your hooks if he had to to be sure you had a good day.
There's no better way to spend time with your friends or family than a day on Capt. Dave's boat.

Visited August 2011
4 Thank Allen B
Boonton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great capt and crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've done several trips on the Capt Dave he's very proffesional as is the crew , boat is very clean
great experience and he tries very hard to put on fish , we will charter again he his very strict with drinking policies which I like if you are looking for a booze cruise this is not the boat for you but if you are looking for a fun day of fishing he's your guy

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Manuel S
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Capt. Dave's Fishing - Always a great time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Myself and my group of fishing buddies have been using Capt. Dave for several years. We typically go out for Stripers and leave at 6am. We always have a great time and awesome photo op's. I caught my first Striper on Capt. Daves, as did my son. We bring plenty of "fishing sodas" and have a great time. Capt. Dave's prices are always reasonable and he will do his best to hunt down the fish. We will returning this spring 2012 to take another shot at the stripers. I would highly recommend this boat and Capt.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank beachnbooze
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Day Of Fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was fortunate to have found the Capt. Dave fishing boat. I chartered the boat on June 11, 2011 for the JCAA Fluke Fishing Tournament. The weather was rainy and cool. We had a great day fishing. The entire boat caught 80 fish but only had 14 keepers due to regulations. Captain Dave himself knows wher to locate the fish. He did on occasion remind us about safety and drinking but that was for our well being and enjoyment. Everyone in my group of 14 had a great time. I do highly recommend chartering and fishing with the "CAPT DAVE". I am booked for June 2102 again and will continue to do so each and every year.

Matthew McKeon