5,350 results
All reviewsimax theatercuba librepf changshavana towersfiesta buffetboogie nightsoutdoor poolcomedy clubirish pubocean viewmid weekcorner roomslot machinesself parkinghotel and casinotable gamesquarter
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Spent two nights in the old West Tower, and was not impressed and rather displeased.
The first night the loud noises from the hallway and guests in next room over was more to bare.
Loud, and no consideration for anyone trying to sleep as they were laughing and carrying on at 3:30 am in the morning.
Thought of calling security, but decided against it, as I did not want to create more havoc.
Went to the front desk first thing in the morning, and complained and asked for another room which the staff granted.
I also let them know that the guest in the room adjoining me were most likely more than several people in one room.
I was relocated to another floor, but on the second night I was awoken at 2:30 am to the room guests next door.
You could literary hear every word in their conversation, and then that went on to their sexual act which was as if they were definitely most passionate and let the word know that it was enjoyable.
Needless to say another night of disrupted sleep!
I traveled to AC very often, and this was my first stay at the Tropicana West Tower, and most likely my last stay.
I will be returning to either Resorts, or the Borgata Hotels where the rooms have at least better sound proof walls and better room decor.
This Hotel can do much better, as it certainly has a lot to offer, other than its awful rooms,
I simply cant recommend this hotel, unless its to someone that does not sleep at night.

Room Tip: Stay away from the West Tower by all means!
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay H
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I didn't get the chance to let them know before I left but the bathroom light one Florissant bulb was out which made it dark in the bathroom, the air conditioning and hearter knobs were broken and woke up in middle of night sweltering, the knob just spinned around. also the bathroom floors were not washed peoples hairs on floor and I feel that is disgusting. I love the Tropicana but not sure if I would go back, Caesars is very clean in the rooms

Room Tip: rooms on south side quieter and they really do not have enough amenities in bathroom especially when you have 2 people in a room
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gail L
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of the holiday promo where you get a room for the night and 2 tickets to the holiday show for $49 bucks. When you add in all the taxes and resort fees plus parking it comes to about $90!
It’s still a good deal, the room we stayed in looked like it had been refurbished, the hotel looked good with a lot of new carpeting, there were a few new restaurants and the show was top notch.
It was an enjoyable one night getaway!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Francis M
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel has a lot going for it, a lot of restaurants. The casino is the worst, could not even win $5, absolutely impossible to get a drink while in the casino, the one time I actually ordered a drink the girl never came back so I left. The Tropicana Advantage Club had hotdogs and the dessert bar had flies and gnats all over. Housekeeping only left coffee making materials in the room for one person two days in a row, I think they would always assume two guest per room, even if there is only one person. All in all we had an ok time not the best. Chickie and Petes is awesome, Caso Taco is great. I stayed at Ceasars before and think I will go back there next time.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Loricolt
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Although the West Tower is older, and they use this for “comp rooms” there is no excuse for dirt!!! Getting a comp room does not mean you are not spending money! With gambling, eating and drinking, you spend a lot!
The rooms were not only worn with paint chips and cracks all over, but filthy!!! Badly stained sheets, toothpaste and hair from previous guests in the sink... just gross! I️ only wish I️ was a secret inspector. They would surely fail miserably !! Photos provided.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family