5,383 results
All reviews imax theater cuba libre pf changs havana towers fiesta buffet boogie nights outdoor pool comedy club irish pub ocean view mid week corner room slot machines self parking hotel and casino table games quarter
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I didn't get the chance to let them know before I left but the bathroom light one Florissant bulb was out which made it dark in the bathroom, the air conditioning and hearter knobs were broken and woke up in middle of night sweltering, the knob just spinned around. also the bathroom floors were not washed peoples hairs on floor and I feel that is disgusting. I love the Tropicana but not sure if I would go back, Caesars is very clean in the rooms

Room Tip: rooms on south side quieter and they really do not have enough amenities in bathroom especially when you have 2 people in a room
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gail L
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Took advantage of the holiday promo where you get a room for the night and 2 tickets to the holiday show for $49 bucks. When you add in all the taxes and resort fees plus parking it comes to about $90!
It’s still a good deal, the room we stayed in looked like it had been refurbished, the hotel looked good with a lot of new carpeting, there were a few new restaurants and the show was top notch.
It was an enjoyable one night getaway!

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Francis M
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This hotel has a lot going for it, a lot of restaurants. The casino is the worst, could not even win $5, absolutely impossible to get a drink while in the casino, the one time I actually ordered a drink the girl never came back so I left. The Tropicana Advantage Club had hotdogs and the dessert bar had flies and gnats all over. Housekeeping only left coffee making materials in the room for one person two days in a row, I think they would always assume two guest per room, even if there is only one person. All in all we had an ok time not the best. Chickie and Petes is awesome, Caso Taco is great. I stayed at Ceasars before and think I will go back there next time.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Loricolt
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Although the West Tower is older, and they use this for “comp rooms” there is no excuse for dirt!!! Getting a comp room does not mean you are not spending money! With gambling, eating and drinking, you spend a lot!
The rooms were not only worn with paint chips and cracks all over, but filthy!!! Badly stained sheets, toothpaste and hair from previous guests in the sink... just gross! I️ only wish I️ was a secret inspector. They would surely fail miserably !! Photos provided.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank Audrey S
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I visit the Tropicana at least twice a year.. I find that the Tropicana is more suitable for the younger crowd. The nightclubs are usually lively and they have a variety of restaurants. Every time I visit, we are are usually assigned to the west tower. Our rooms have a lovely view (which is beautiful in the evening). It is close to the nightclubs, restaurants and the casino.

This time, we were assigned to the Chelsea tower, which was recently bought out by the Tropicana. It was a very nice room, however, it was across the street from the main hotel. We requested a change and they were able to reassign us to the West Tower, which we love. We always visit around Christmas and in February. The holiday decorations are beautiful and the Holiday show is so nice. I absolutely love having two Starbucks and a wet willies inside of the hotel.

Room Tip: I loved the rooms on the 49th floor in the West Tower.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple