No great deal. This hotel is for those who want to gamble only. The room has no microwave, the indoor pool is very small, and the hot tub does not exist (the water was yellow). Check in was easy, they do put a hold of $50.00 per day on your credit card. The in door restaurants are too expensive.A map should be given when you check in, so you know where to go. The bus schedule to return to NYC is very limited only one at 6am and one at 4pm. (the young man who works at the bus terminal is very rude)I booked this hotel because of the low price, but next time I will stay much closer towards the piers, which you have much better options such as food and activities. The beach was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana