Got to the Trop on the 23rd and left on the 24th for another hotel. The hotel did not give us a discount or playing $$. As did the Valley Forge. Good ole Groupon. Reception wait most uncomfortable no chairs, sofas etc. Good casino made some of my $$ back. Not as good as the Seneca, NY.and we are Canadians. Ate on the boardwalk and the food was not great...no wine in this restaurant. The first restaurant we went to in the hotel very few customers, prices ridiculous for hamburgers so we got up and left. Stores were great. Beds/pillows were comfy and ironically clean and fresh smelling. Rugs should be replaced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana