Stayed in West Tower 3615. Horrible room. Stained chair, minimalist decor, ugly navy blue walls. Halls were full of partying 20 somethings cursing and yelling until 5:30 am. Never stay on a Saturday night. Seems like they cater to kids renting rooms to party. Long walk through casino to elevator towers to get to room. Bathroom just so so. No bespreads, windows dirty. Lots of shopping and restaurant choices in hotel but the room was disgraceful for $300.00 a night! Run don't walk from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana