I went up for a weekend solo, and enjoyed myself. The room was clean, and I thought for the money (while not Vegas), it offered a nice variety of shops and clubs, so I did not need to travel elsewhere. They also had about a 50/50 split in smoking and non smoking in the casino. There was a large crowd to enjoy of all types, and the music was good, and the drink's were not too bad( House red even okay). I will definately go back, and use it as a weekend getaway. It is a 6 hour drive for me, but nice, fun, and a good value. The $10.95 burger at 1 am is killer on the room serivice menu, and actually cooked to order. The people in the hall are a little noisy, so go for the end of the hall if you can get it. I was on the 48th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropicana Atlantic City is a 24-hour gaming destination located on the beach and Boardwalk. Featuring 2,047 rooms and suites and home of The Quarter, a 200,000 square foot entertainment complex, Tropicana is the premier resort in Atlantic City. With 24 restaurants, 25 shops, 18 bars and lounges, 2 pools, an IMAX Theatre and a spa, Tropicana is consistently rated as a "Must-See Attraction" in Atlantic City. In spring 2015 & 2016 Tropicana underwent a $90 million renovation, which includes its spectacular Multimedia Light and Sound Show, the addition of AtlantiCare LifeCenter Fitness and renovations to its North Tower hotel rooms, Havana Tower rooms and casino floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropicana Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel Atlantic City
- Resort Atlantic City
- Tropicana Resort Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Tropicana