Tropicana Atlantic City
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
  • Beachfront
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$62
$50
$81
$79
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
$49
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$56
$53
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
$229
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
5,157 results
All reviewscuba libreimax theaterpf changshavana towersfiesta buffetboogie nightsoutdoor poolcomedy clubirish pubocean viewmid weekcorner roomslot machineshotel and casinotable gamesquartercarmines
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went down to Tropicana A.C. for their Halloween extravaganza and it didn't disappoint. Even though our friend Sandy would be their in less than 24 hours it was business as usual! the bars and clubs were great and the room service was quick and good!! would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was brought here as a surprise by my husband to celebrate my 30th birthday. From the moment we arrived it was amazing! The staff at the hotel and all the restaurants in the quarter made it extra special and helped my weekend stay be unforgettable.

1  Thank NYCBoriquaNJ
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I took her parents to the Tropicana again this year near the 1st of October. We paid for two nights for my wife's parents ($101 total including taxes) and we received two nights comp for our room. After visiting last year, we knew to reserve in the Havana Tower. Since we arrived in the wee hours of the morning, we were not upgraded to suites like last year (my free nights were probably also a factor). We got the bay view from our room. The room was decent and it was nice to have a clear view to see things from out the window on this trip. With one of the rooms came a $20 food comp and a $20 casino comp. Parking still costs $10 unless you earn two points in the casino. Go to a rewards kiosk to claim a free parking ticket. From the rewards kiosk, we also received a voucher for two bottles of wine each. It must be good stuff – no screw on lids on these bottles of vino.

The casino is on two floors, but I wonder if the bottom floor isn’t flooded from Hurricane Sandy. In the fountain area in front of the restaurants, the Tropicana has installed some slot machines. I am not a fan of the placement of machines up against the fountain – it looks tacky. Anyway, I was not successful on the slots at the Tropicana this year. Quite frankly, I do much better at the Native-American casinos at home in Oklahoma than in Atlantic City. Still, the Tropicana Casino had a number of newer machines since our last visit. I think more of the casino was non-smoking than on our last visit, as well.

There are a number of restaurants available without ever leaving the Tropicana complex. Cuba Libre’, P.F. Chang, Red Square, Hooters, FIN Seaside Café, Fiesta Buffet (I never actually saw it open on this trip), as well as a few other shops that offer breakfast and café-type food. Mrs. Fields is open until 2 AM for a cup of coffee for the night owls. We ate breakfast and dinner at FIN since we had the comp for $20.

Boardwalk Tip: Unless you are a fan of buying cheap stuff made in China, don’t waste your time in the gift and novelty shops on the Boardwalk. Anything that is legitimate is over-priced.

Room Tip: Ask if you can get a free upgrade to a suite.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I just got back from this past weekend while staying at the tropicana. At first reading the reviews about the rooms not being updated and being nasty i was skeptical. But to my surprise staying in the Havana tower my room was very nice no nasty surprises and it was clean and tidy. there are many places to eat inside the many clubs to choose from

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have been going to the Tropicana A.C. for many years, several times a year in the winter months and are never disappointed. The West Tower is our favorite, the South and Havana Towers are also on par. The suites are large and clean. Although you will never be able to reserve a suite online or over the phone. We have found that just showing up and asking politely for one does the trick every time. Ask for anything but the North Tower, although it is slated for a major renovation, which it needs. There are so many things to do: poker, slots, bars, restaurants, shows and shopping. The Blue Mercury Spa is delightful. I highly recommend the Adam Good Sports Bar for Happy Hour drinks. The food at RiRa's Irish Pub is fantastic. Hooters is a great late night place to grab some food. The coffee and bagels at Adam Good Deli can't be beat. Keep an eye out for all the lunch and happy hour specials. We visited this past August for our first summer trip to check out the beach scene and beach bars and weren't really impressed. The beach had big flies that bite and the drinks at the beach bars are way overpriced. I would highly recommend the Tropicana for a great winter getaway!!

Room Tip: Check for major events prior to your trip, if there arent any dont make reservations. Just show up and politely ask for what you want and will probably get it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple