5,379 results
All reviews imax theater cuba libre pf changs havana towers fiesta buffet boogie nights outdoor pool comedy club irish pub ocean view mid week corner room slot machines self parking hotel and casino table games quarter
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Enjoyed our stay. Was there for my boyfriend's birthday. Room was clean. Nice selection of restaurants and attractions inside the hotel and on the boardwalk. We'll definitely go back!

Room Tip: Staff chose room and it was a nice one.
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We get comps and make the reservation, this place is a party from the minute you valet your car! Love the atmosphere the sounds of the slots, the shopping is great! Too late to make make dinner reservations so we ate out. Our corner room was in the West Tower and close to the Quarter. Great view of the city, boardwalk and beach, too bad it was raining. We enjoyed just the Indoor Pool but too many kids in it so that was a turn off. Room was clean, two very comfortable beds, refrigerator and near by ice machine for our cooler. Slots were hot, I played Airplane (just like the movie) and laughed the whole time. I can hardly wait for our next comp. I just love this casino and feel safe! It's what gambling was meant to be - adult fun so get babysitters!

Room Tip: North Tower has the outdoor pool, South Tower the indoor pool, the Havana and West Towers border the Quarter which is just fun! Rooms are clean and you control the thermostat!
1  Thank CherylAnnRD
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Always stayed here even when I have other choices, l feel at home at tropicana

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank ernestoreyes245
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love everything about Tropicana....the services are awsome, better services than the other casinos.

Room Tip: I like the South side rooms better
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank olliecg
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Once again another superb weekend.
The hotel was packed, but the facility handled the volume of people.
The beds were comfortable.
The room was clean and our floor was very quiet.
If you are there for a party time, stay in the West Tower where it is more juvenile.

Room Tip: The South Tower is my favorite block and also has the gym on the 6th floor.
1  Thank arsenal11730