Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
29,944 results
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool bayview fun mccormick sammy boardwalk gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter, Dr.Renee Terrasi brought me up to Atlantic City for my birthday.Although we live close to one another, we don't always get much alone time together. So, occasionally we take a long weekend trip to play the machines and enjoy time together.
We always stay at Harrahs as we love it there.Tom Law is our host and as usual, always super attentive. Didn't come home money ahead but we had a great time.

Trip type: Traveled with family
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review of Harrah's Resort Atlantic City! We take great pride in the courteous and individual treatment of all our valued guests, such as yourself, and we are always happy to hear your feedback. We appreciate your positive review regarding our valued employees and we have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with their managers. We appreciate you choosing Harrah's Resort Atlantic City and look forward to welcoming you back soon! During your next visit we suggest trying our restaurant Gordon Ramsay Steak featuring a modern steakhouse menu.

Amy – Customer Relations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bought a room for a Saturday night stay, overpriced, didn't get the King bed room like I thought I was getting, instead got a double queen room. Parts of the hotel smell like sewage, the door and door frame of my room looked like someone tried kicking it down. The room was dusty, night tables and dressers weren't that clean, barely any blankets on the beds and I found a hair in my sheets.

All in all, overpriced, dated, smelly and dirty. Not as bad as the Golden Nugget, but nowhere near as nice as the Borgata or Hard Rock.

Date of stay: January 2020

We apologize that we fell short and your experience did not meet your expectations due to the issues that you outlined in your review. We can assure you that your complete satisfaction is our greatest concern. We have forwarded your comments to our senior management team for their review so that we can ensure that our guests are always receiving the highest level of quality service that you deserve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Waterfront Tower needs updating. Not enough dining options for different times of day. Food very expensive and mediocre in taste.Needed better variety of slot machines. Overall not a horrible stay but not that great either

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We will take your review into advisement so that we can make any needed adjustments. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was very clean, has a spectacular view, has all the amenities that I need to complete my home away from home relaxation. I will definitely come back and would recommend to family and friends to have the same experience I had during my stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review of Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! During your next visit we suggest trying our restaurant Coastal Craft Kitchen and Bar which is designed to be the ultimate social experience whether it is for a small bite and cocktails or a feast with friends.

Amy – Customer Relations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Security came In my room unannounced I’m very upset pleaSe call me for more info I stay here all the time for weeks at a time I spend lots of money here I’m so disappointed I will also be calling customer service I didn’t want to write everything here

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met, and we would like to help you in any way possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations department at (609) 441-5132 regarding your experience. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to hearing back from you.