22,743 results
All reviews waterfront tower waterfront buffet harrahs ac pool party after dark total rewards slot machines casino floor table games food court great casino indoor pool mccormick bayview sammy boardwalk gambling
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Stayed in the Marina Tower and most of the reviews on Trip Advisor are on point. My room needed some serious updating. The room products are poor in this tower. The carpet in the hallway had the same debris on the floor from November 10th through the 12th during my stay. At least vacuum the hallway. My room was ok. But it needs some serious updating especially the beds. I saw no bugs in my room during my visit. However, there are reports on Trip Advisor that their are bugs in this tower and the Harbor but I didn't experience any.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Teresa H
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Hi Teresa!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Our room was in Marina Tower and was clean and perfectly located in the property. Staff were helpful and courteous. We were close enough to the pool area, gaming, dining and Club Eden. Our meals were very good and menus provided plenty of variety.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank N8855TGwilliamm
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Hi William!

Thanks for your review of Harrah’s! We appreciate you mentioning Harrahs pool and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Harrah’s and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you check out our Waterfront Conference Center overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Marina District, the new Harrah’s Atlantic City Waterfront Conference Center offers an innovative meetings experience on the East Coast accompanied with an unbeatable view.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We had the chance to stay only one night and we were put in the Marina Tower....which I did NOT know it was pet friendly. I really wish the check in clerk would have stated that! I was not pleased with the room. It was no more then a regular hotel room. Several stains on carpet as well. I love pets but would have been happier else where.
Will think twice before booking again at Harrah's!!

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Felicia R

Hi Felicia!

Reviewed November 21, 2017

WE usually don't have any issues with this location. It is clean, the restaurants are accommodating to my dietary restrictions. This visit however not such great experience. First of all the check in line moved very slowly. When we finally checked in and got to the room, I went to turn on the light and found litter all around the room. It looked like the linens and bed were straighted up but the rest of the room was not. I called down and was informed there was a glitch in the system the room should not have been marked clean and to go back down stairs (to stand in a long line) and I would get another room. Finally got to the girl and explained what happened and she happily gave us another room. Go up to the next room and go to use the restroom and the toilet is dirty. Didn't even call this time, just went right down and cut the line to talk to someone. Went back to the receptionist that originally checked me in and explained what happened. She said the second room was actually someone else's room already and I should never have been given those keys and I was already assigned to a different room. I get Saturdays are busy and there were quite a few events going on, but seriously.... and for my troubles I was given a mere $20 credit to be used at the resort only during my stay that one night. Hmmmm I was there for an event where drinks and food was already included. So not such a great visit. The highlight was meeting a dog named Brody this trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Terri C

Hi Terri!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

We are locals so we don't stay. Love the Video Poker and my husband enjoys the regular machines. There are so many choices of machines that it makes you have to move around. Food at the DIamond Lounge is good. We are not drinkers but they have many choices.

Room Tip: We don't stay there so no knowledge.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Hi Mildred!

Thank you so much for your review and many compliments! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and our always fun gaming options we have to offer our guests. Thank you for your loyalty and for playing with us. We can't wait to have you visit us again very soon!