23,247 results
All reviews waterfront tower waterfront buffet harrahs ac pool party after dark slot machines table games indoor pool total rewards casino floor mccormick bayview gambling sammy boardwalk dealers comps
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

I was recently here for a conference. The conference facilities are excellent and the conference food was decent. I had a Waterview room which was large enough and clean. I had a view across the marshes which was quite pretty. WiFi was slow. The staff is very nice. I booked a King room however when I arrived I was told they didn't have any and I would have a double instead as they are considered interchangeable since they are the same price. Other than that this was the nicest place I have had a conference in Atlantic city

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank VacaAllie
CS A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2016

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review and compliments to our staff! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and your conference experience with us. Thank you for staying with us and we are so sorry for any inconveniences during your visit. We hope to have you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2016

The hotel offers quality rooms, food and beverage locations along with an exciting pool area and spa. There are a few new table games to try along with your favorites. The customer service was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Thomas F
Reviewed May 5, 2016

The service and accommodation were very good. Many good restaurant to choose from. The weather was rainy, but the indoor pool arrear and hot tubs were very nice .Felt very safe to walk around and play in the casino any time of the night. In the day it was nice to walk around the marina and see the boats. The hotel provided free vans to the other casino, and shopping, and boardwalk.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah F
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

My caveat to this review is that I stayed at Harrah's in order to participate in a professional medical conference that was taking place there. It is not the sort of place I would visit willingly for a vacation destination or weekend getaway, so my review will be a little slanted. Overpriced for poor to mediocre value, is how I would rate most of what this "resort" has to offer. The casino is clearly simply in the business of making money. There are many places to eat, but the food was subpar for the price - rather uniform, bland, and unexciting. Don't even get me started on the smoking that's allowed inside the hotel and casino. Disgusting. Any "extras" will cost money, including use of the hotel's business center (use of the computers is charged by the minute, and it's even pricier if you need to print anything). To the credit of the hotel, they waived the exorbitant charges for use of the wireless network and the daily parking fee for guests of the hotel. The rooms themselves were comfortable enough, but not what I think of when I imagine a resort. Peeling wallpaper, ancient mattresses, worn and stained upholstery. The place has an air of seediness that was shellacked over in gold paint. Yet, the housekeeping staff did an excellent job keeping everything neat and tidy during my week-long stay. At the end of the conference, I was all too happy to leave, and I hope to never go back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank LuluAAdventures
CS A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2016

Hi Lulu!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Room tip: We arrived at 7 pm the front desk was really rude we booked a king size bad she told us that we are late and nothing is a promise. We come every 2-3 month one time bc we live in Dubai so when we come to New York we want to enjoy AC. She gave us a room that had plumbing problem when we came to the front desk he made us wait till 3 am and nothing was fixed when we came back un the morning Toronto desk told us sorry it's not our problem it's the cleaning crew is job, she told us to call and faille a camp lean. We had reservation for Saturday and Sunday she told us there's nothing that she could do and we had to leave early
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple