“Had a Great time!”

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Harrah's Casino is a nice get-a-way. I always enjoy myself when I go there. The slots are fun and food is great anywhere you go. Make sure you take your bathing suit because the pool is so nice in the morning.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (19,612)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We stayed at Harrah's for four days in late May for a quick getaway. The hotel is average, Bayview premium room was dated, reasonably clean, but had a huge bathroom, which was a plus. Coffee maker and fridge were provided. We checked in on a Saturday and it took about fifteen minutes. We did notice on Sunday, however, the line up was horrendous and I am sure it would have taken at least an hour and a half to check those people through. Our major disappointment was the casino. It was dirty with glasses and cigarettes ashes everywhere. If you are going to provide a smoking section, then provide ashtrays so people have somewhere to put out their cigarettes. We do smoke but could not get over the lack of cleanliness in all sections of the casino. We visited other casinos while there and none of them had the mess that Harrah's did. We were very unimpressed and would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2014

After reading other reviews I was a little leary of check-in lines, thin walls, and the upgrade offered. First, yes the check-in line was long. We arrived around 9 p.m. hoping the wait would not be long. However, the line moved very quickly. Our reservation was for the Bay View Tower. It was sold out and we were offered a room in the Waterfront Tower (that has limited view of the water) which was considered an upgrade because it been recently remodeled. The room was nice. When we checked in we could hear the people next door to us so yes, the walls are thin. Unexpectedly, they were quiet at night. Also, we could smell marijuana smoke coming through the bathroom vent. The Pool club was perfect for 20 year olds. We sat, drank, and people watched. The rooftop was enjoyable. We grabbed a snack from Tazza at the end of the night. Overall a decent experience. No complaints.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2014

for a two night relaxing stay go to harrah's AC. The experience is good. There is a lot to do and many options for eating. The buffet is great but starting to get expensive. I love the TR expereince and it keets me coming back. The beds are extremely comfortable and the bathtub in Bayview Tower is the best.

Room Tip: Marina anad Harbour Towers can be very noisy if you are early to bed and early to rise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2014

On our annual trip to the shore my brothers and I choose Harrahs due to the friendly , helpful and fun staff. Everything runs smoothly from easy access to park and then enter above ground indoor ramp to cross the street. My only complaint is when I for get to get a parking voucher and have to pay $5.00. Otherwise we really enjoy our experience there.

Room Tip: Clean, spacious and inviting.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I would like to do it again real soon. I have a very enjoyable time, and my sisters enjoyed it also. We would like to repeat this again really soon. So I hope you will be contacting me again. REAL SOON.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Good if you have comps. If I had to pay for a room i'd rather go somewhere else. Don't ever get a smoking room. They stink! I was upgraded to a bay view suite because they ran out if non smoking rooms.

Room Tip: Was upgraded to bay view suite cause they ran out of non smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends