“Stay at Harrah's AC”

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Service was very good, room was excellent. The payouts in the casino was not very good. Some of the slot machines which were fun to play have been transferred to other casinos. Whole rows of machines.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (19,260)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

A great casino experience away from the Boardwalk. There are many non-gambling activities to do there. For instance, the pool has hot tub access for those over the age of 21. Also, there are a great variety of restaurants to choose from.

Room Tip: Request a high floor to avoid crowded elevators upon checking out.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Bill K
Reviewed May 6, 2014

this was a typical fun trip for my wife and I. We had a good time. the reservation clerk at the 800 number could not tell us if there was a smoking room with a bath in it. We explained that I had just recovered from a hip replacement and needed a bath

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Otto B
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Awesome trip at harrahs with friends..nobody conplained we can't wait to go back. We always stayvat tropicana but had a much better time at harrahs. Great people great employees and all around beautiful environment.

Room Tip: Stayed in the bayview tower with a great view, nice beds, nice bathroom and nice furniture
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Nothing to write home about just a casino floor and a pool party. Other then that not much to do except go see other stuff in ac and other Hotels. Rooms are clean but feel old. View was ehh. It's a convenient hotel in ac

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Feels like home away from home at Harrah's !! I wouldn't choose any other casino harrahs is my first choice every time !! Always a great experience and I always have the most fun and relaxing time there

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I'm a frequent traveler to Atlantic City and have come to expect the routine. Long lines at check-in, rarely an upgrade, dated rooms, the usual stuff that doesn't deter me, but doesn't leave me with any kind of wow factor. Harrah's has completely changed that for me. This was my first visit to this hotel-casino and now I'm asking myself why I haven't stayed here before. It all started when I arrived. The front desk staff was extremely friendly in spite of the fact that it was very busy. I typically use a certain credit card that is supposed to get you room upgrades (when available) but over the last two years I've come to expect nothing so it was a very pleasant surprise when we were upgraded to a suite.
I've been lucky enough to have stayed in many hotel suites over the years but nothing like this. I was completely blown away by the size and opulence. Let's just say that the bathroom shower was about the size of my first apartment. The entire suite was tastefully decorated with comfortable and modern furniture. Walking into the room, it felt like I was returning home to the NYC apartment I always wished I lived in.
Lastly, I would like to commend the staff. Everyone from the people at the front desk to the casino cashiers to the parking attendants truly went out of their way to raise the bar for customer service to a new level.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple