“Excellent Customer Service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

I went to Harrah's for my birthday in March 2012 for the weekend.i had two free nights as a promotion along with free slot play. We stayed at the Bayview Tower. The room was beautiful, clean and had an ocean view. the reps behind the desk offered excellent customer service.

the only thing that turned me off was the public restrooms in the casino...some type of deodorizer just wasn't agreeing with me...other than that....awesome place.

It was my first time staying the weekend at Harrahs...a pleasant experience. We took advantage of the 24 hour buffets of buffets...awesome! worth every penny...you can go to any of the four casinos and go to the buffet anytime you like within that 24 hour period. However there isn't but so much you could eat hahaha. Seriously, Harrah's is a very classy hotel..i have no regrets....i will be going back in June of this year.

Room Tip: If you have a choice where you would like to stay...chose the Bayview Tower...my room was a double r...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank veronica w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,045)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
St. Catharines, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

I am glad to see that the reviews have been much more favourable for this hotel. We have always had excellent service and have been well taken care of. Because we have a 7 hr. drive we tend to stay for 5 nights and make it a vacation. The adult pool is always clean and we thoroughly enjoy spending our days there - the lunch menu is good, portions are generous and the pool girls are prompt with their drinks and service.
We ate in M&S; the Steakhouse, Luke Paladino's, and the Mexican restaurant - all were excellent - so you can just park your car and stay at Harrah's - no need to leave.
Oh, yeah, the slots seemed a bit looser - or I got lucky - it was a good 5 nights!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

After a long wait in the check-in line we were assigned a very clean & nice room in the Water Tower. We found the property to be well maintained although the way it rambled it took some time to be able to find you way around. The restaurants we went to provided good, though overpriced meals. We are not big gamblers so we pretty much stick to the slots which, of course, were abundant. It was really nice that one could order drinks from the slot machine they were playing, a definite plus, but there seemed to be little reason to the way different value machines were scattered around all the different areas of the casino floor. Overall, I think the room we spent the night in was perhaps the nicest of any of our trips to AC but I prefer the Tropicana for the food and slot machines.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
New Philadelphia, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Our stay at Harrahs was wonderful!! I must admit, I was very skeptical before we left after reading some of the reviews on here, but I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was nothing but helpful during our stay. The check-in line seemed like it was going to take forever because it was so long, but we only waited about 15 minutes. We were in the Waterfront tower and our room was great. Sure, there was some wear and tear on the wood furniture, but it was dark wood so every scratch is going to show. The pool was very relaxing. Make sure you get to there early--we got there at 9:00 am and there weren't any chairs. I highly recommend Sammy D's for breakfast. It's a little pricey for breakfast, but definitely worth every penny. Overall, I was very happy with my stay at Harrahs. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The Waterfront tower is the way to go!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have not been to Harrah's in years been it is still the Great Place I remember. The front desk staff are great and very nice. I did not get there until 10:30pm that night and I just knew I was going to have to stay in the room with two beds, but to my surprise! The young lady upgraded me to a two room Suite and was it Sweet. So just a word to the wise if you want a good room, it pays to be Nice to the Person that gives you the rooms.
The couple that were next to me did not fair so well. All because He wanted to mouth off!
I will be back soon and Thankyou Front Desk Staff and Housekeeping Staff for making my stay a great one.
And to the people that read this please Don't Forget To TIP The staff for they are the ones that do the Real Work!!!!

• Stayed March 2012
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

I stayed in the water tower -25th floor I felt like I hit the jack pot. this room was perfect only thing that would of made it better was a jacuzzi. I loved the shower there was a seat inside so you can sit and relax. would def. go again price varies 1 day we paid $125 & the next day they said the room went up to $600. maybe we got lucky. would recommend to any couple wanting to have a romantic time even tho the kids found there way with us wouldnt recommend bringing the kids to a casino unless you had to. on the 4th floor bay view tower there is a kid pool & small arcade room, the big pool in the casino first floor is strickly 21 and over we seen so many families get redirected dont waste your time trying.

Room Tip: the water tower is the new part of the hotel, was told by staff that the harbor and bay view is the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Stillwater, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

The room was great. Just a couple of small things would have made it perfect. A little better lighting and larger closet. The check in and out where great. It would have been nice to have more info about the hotel and every thing it has in the room. Every staff member was wonderful and helpful. The pool, restaurants and shops were wonderful. I would love to see them offer a comedy show and a shuttle between the GN and Borgata. Using the Jitney is taking your life into your own hands. The biggest problem I had was the trash in the casino. You couldn't put your drink down when playIng the slots because of all the dirty glasses and ashtrays. I still can not understand that they comp your room, food ect. But you still have to pay for wi-fi"

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple