“Pretty good experience”

Ranked #27 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
LAKE KATRINE
“Pretty good experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pillows were way too small, almost ridiculously small. Cont brkfast selection was so so. The hotel location was fine for me, so clo se to the boardwalk, but im not sure a family would be that comfortable walking the street. Girl behind counter in the morning was very nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Kevin K, General Manager at Super 8 Atlantic City, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 10% discount during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 609-344-8956.

Super 8 Atlantic City NJ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went to AC for my friend's birthday. We stayed at this hotel overnight for 1 night. I would say te hotel served it purpose we only needed it to change clothes, shower, and sleep. However having stayed in a lot of better hotels and traveled a lot, I would not stay here again. While it served its purpose, I rather stay at another hotel for the same price but nicer like the Chelsea.

• Stayed August 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This place was a total dump. Pictures on the webpage are FAR different than what the motel is like, especially the pool. Very misleading!!!!! The pool that is on the website might actually have been photo shopped onto the picture. I recommend checking a specific motel before associating yourselves with. For 310 dollars a night ( Saturday) I could have booked a room in a major Hotel. This place was a total dump. The only good thing that I can say about it is that the bathroom was clean, but it had old used soap in the bath tub, dirty refilled shampoo bottle, sticky table and dresser, sticky carpet, halls that are used for storage (or more of a junk yard), foamy pool with no filters (pretty disgusting scene).Oh, and it is chlorinated by a guy sprinkling it from a small bag at each corner. A fridge with no freezer and missing the knob on it, and electric plugs that go into the walls when a plug is plugged into them. I'm not even gonna go to the appearance of the front staff desk, since that is not what I check into a hotel for, but it was pretty awful. All in all it was a very bad experience, and if it wasn't just for one night and that the fact that we drove for about 7 hours, I would have just walked out and looked for another place to stay with my wife and kids.Not even worth one star !!!!!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family