Caesars Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$90
$75
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$90
$75
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$79
$80
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$101
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
Hotels.com
12,144 results
All reviewscenturion towercafe romapier shopsbathroom mirrorocean viewdiamond loungeslot machinestotal rewardstable gamescasino floorgreat roomget awaynon smokingfungordongamblingemployees
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with our room. The bathroom was amazing. They gave us a free upgrade. Ocean Front rooms was beautiful. The downside no children's pool, adult pool costs to swim and they want you to walk to another hotel for your children to swim cost is $10 per person. They charge for everything Internet wasn't free.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank rfffaf
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Now I waited a long time before I booked this quick get away for my family in June, but I did pay for a room upgrade should there have been one. There was one, but this experience was the worst experience I have ever had at Caesars. While there was a wedding occurring in the wing of the tower we were staying in, we have no idea whether a fight that broke out on our floor was a remnant of the wedding or just some intoxicated yahoos whose expletives were frightening. We heard the smashing of items, definitely glass, and that was it. We had to call security to come check it out, but all things seemed to calm down about a half hour after I called. Luckily, my five year old slept through it, but we left in the early a.m. when things were quiet because we were close to calling an escort to see us to our car safely. As much as I once loved this hotel, I cannot come back with situations such as this one occurring.

Room Tip: Wherever there isn't a party- go there.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank RSF0801
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I stayed here because that's where my conference was located; I've never stayed at a Caesars hotel before. The staff was always very friendly and they even gave me a credit on my room when I had some key issues. I requested an ocean view but none were immediately available, however the front desk clerk put me in a nice corner room with windows on two walls with a partial view of the ocean. My main issue is that they charge for everything. Want to use the gym? $20 per day.. Pool? $10 per day. Wifi is about $12, which is reasonable I suppose, but it was soooooo slow. I've stayed in other 4 and 5 star hotels before and don't recall being charged for gym use.

Lastly, as many other people have said, stay in the he Centurion tower! If I were to go to AC again, I would probably choose another hotel just to see what else was out there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Emarie H
Reviewed July 8, 2014

There are no directions upon arriving into the hotel/casino. It was incredibly confusing. Once I checked in I decided to upgrade to the Centurium tower. I was told at the frontdesk it was the closest tower and the rooms have been updated and I would need to use my room key to use the elevator. Sounded elite, I was sold. Trying to find the tower was awful especially with carrying all our bags. It took awhile and if that is the closest tower...YIKES. I sometimes needs to use my key for the elevator sometimes it just let us push the button. Once we got the 32nd floor it looked old. There were stains all over the carpet walking towards our room. Once I was into our room it was like I was stuck in the 90's. The bathroom was nice, just odd...it's big enough for 2 people but the design made it impossible for 2 people to use at the same time. We got a king size bed. The bed nor the size of the room was anything but plush. The furniture is old and worn out. There was 0 comfort or feeling of elite. I can't even imagine what the a standard room looks like because I felt like even after the upgrade I was staying in a Super 8. It was a waste of money and time. I feel like it would have been nice 20 years ago. Now it's mediocre at best. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We live in Fla. and have been trying to book a room in Caesars for several weeks. We're trying to get into Caesars in mid-October, weekdays. So far, we've been quoted rates from $141 to $189, plus extras....and I have a platinum card with Caesars. This morning's USA Today has an article about the demise of Atlantic City and the sharp drop in visitors to the casinos. Maybe the problem isn't with Atlantic City. Maybe, it's just about people. Caesars would probably do a lot better with more reasonable room rates.

Room Tip: There are cheaper room rates at better hotels.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple