Caesars Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$99
$83
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$75
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$95
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$45
$42
Caesars
$80
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
12,165 results
All reviewscenturion towercafe romapier shopsbathroom mirrorocean viewdiamond loungeslot machinestotal rewardstable gamescasino floorgreat roomget awaynon smokingfungordongamblingemployees
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Caesars is beautiful and its room matched perfectly with it. The suite had two beds, a living rm space with a couch and at least 6 mirrors. It was if they knew four girls were going to inhabit the space. The beds were very comfortable and everything was clean.The only downside to the room was that it was located in the middle of the casino, so all views from the windows were of the inside oft he casino. All in all, I would defiantly recommend staying at Caesars. I didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Erica M
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is not my first stay here. I have been here for years but it seems they may not want me here much longer. My wife and i arrived on wednesday afternoon. On check in we were told that the only restaurants open for dinner was the buffet, the coffee cart in the lobby and the asian room on the casino floor. " thats ok when we are hungry we will call room service" . Sorry no room service after 1. 1 oclock in the afternoon. Now im not sure how they give out ratings but i would think access to food was a part of the rating! Luckily we met cecelia collins at the front desk thursday morning. If only everyone at the property was as professional and warm. She arranged a perfect dinner the second night and smoothed everything over. So the resort may not be as good as it was but the staff and cecelia in particular is what will make me want to return

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Gerard S
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I went to Caesar's Atlantic city and I have to admit it far exceeded my expectations. I stayed in the centurion tower the room was clean and had modern amenities such flat screen tv, coffee maker, and a tv built into mirror it was very cool. The people working were very nice and I had no negative experience to report. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Don’t get confused, this hotel is not anywhere near the standard of the same hotel in Las Vegas. This is very down market. We stayed in the Temple Tower rooms.
We booked this hotel for 5 nights with free breakfast. On registering we were told that we didn't have breakfast for free, but had a $10 allowance, with the breakfast costing $18 for the buffet.
The buffet was disgusting, a choice of around 5 items for the mains, sausage, bacon, potato, and egg.
We ended up getting the Jitney bus (they run every few minutes) to the Golden Nugget, and having breakfast there, and it was excellent, with a vast choice at $16.
The hotel rooms were not very clean, and certainly needed a face lift.
The staff were miserable, half the machines weren't working.
Go to the Golden Nugget….its far superior.

Room Tip: The Temple Tower rooms are quite rundown, and not too clean.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ronandgill
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I had recently stayed at Caesars Vegas and had a great experience, so when I had a conference in AC I booked a room at Caesars. I booked through the site for a deluxe non-smoking room. I showed up on March 19th at 1pm to check in and my room was not ready. They were supposed to text me when it was ready but I never received a text. When I got back from the conference at around 9pm, I checked in and went to my room. The room they gave me was a smoking room in the Temple Tower. I came back to the desk and asked for a non-smoking room, which they gave me but was also in the Temple Tower. The room was one floor below the original room and was OBVIOUSLY a smoking room at some point recently. There was a cigarette burn on the wall, dirt and dust all over the room, etc.

I went back downstairs to talk with the manager and he was possibly the worst person I've encountered in a hotel ever. He said that there were no other rooms available unless I paid more and that non-smoking was a preference not a guarantee. He kept saying rooms were first come first served and that I checked in too late for a better room, even though I checked in at 1pm. At this point I was so frustrated by having to be in a smoking room, and the manager never apologized or tried to help in any way. He was a huge jerk. I ended up checking out of Caesars as soon as I could and moving hotels because of the rudeness of the manager. I've heard that the other rooms/towers are very nice, but I would never, ever in a million years stay at Caesars now. If you want a non-smoking room, STAY AWAY.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business