Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Traveluro
$163
View deal
Booking.com$185
Hotels.com$185
Trip.com$203
18,660 results
All reviews centurion tower cafe roma ocean tower slot machines table games total rewards great room casino floor great trip get away non smoking boardwalk fun caesar gambling gordon employees
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed at Caesars AC last month for the first time. It rates right up there with Harrahs. Very nice rooms, quick check in (even though it was a Friday night). Nice atmosphere in the casino, even though we didn't win had a great time!

Room tip: Ask for an ocean view room
Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Initially booked a King deluxe room, but it was TINY, dark, dingy, and depressing. There wasn't even a window in the room! Couldn't last five minutes in that room so paid to upgrade to a premium ocean view room. Surprised by the difference in quality in the same hotel. You can't go by the hotel website photos--the reality compared to the hotel photo for the deluxe room was MUCH worse. However, the photo for the premium ocean view room does not do it justice. It's worth paying the extra money.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank xennialexplorer
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed Friday 3/7 - Sunday 3/9 on a Junket from Cleveland. We arrived at the hotel around noon and we were checked in right away. When we got to the room, it was not made up and there was a room service cart in the middle of the room with exposed onions which made the room reek of very strong onions...gross! I called the front desk and explained the room hadn't been cleaned from the last guest. She transferred me to another person who proceeded to tell me that this is what they do so that we could get in our room right away vs. having to wait until 4:00-4:30???? Since we were on a junket, our luggage is delivered to the room later, so all we had were our coats. I saw a maid on the floor and explained what happened and advised her that we were leaving our coats in the closet...she didn't speak English, so she called the housekeeping department and I explained the scenario again and asked that they not remove our coats from the closet. We were afraid they would have thought the coats belonged to the prior guests and take them to lost and found.....lucky for us, that did not happen. When we came back a few hours later, our luggage had arrived and the room was clean..........and did not smell like onions. When we checked out, we went to the VIP checkout and explained what happened and the agent apologized for this "explanation" we received and said checking someone into a dirty room is NOT their policy. She was shocked by the explanation we received.

We play video poker and dollar slots. Our favorite place to play is on the bottom floor (smoking allowed on part of this floor) at the bar (approximately 10 video poker (vp) machines in one side of the bar) or right next to the bar. Unfortunately, ALL of the vp machines and the dollar slots by the bar have been removed. They are remodeling the entire area, so it's all curtained off and the machines are gone. Being smokers, we are limited in where we can play and for this trip, we were limited to about 10 vp machines at the bar. My biggest pet peeve is people sitting at vp machines at the bar and not playing. The bar itself is huge, with plenty of seating around the bar with no machines. When I sit at the bar, I plan on running maybe $500 through a machine, but I can't do that if people are sitting there drinking and texting. I think the bar should have signs on the machines, "this seat reserved for players". My second pet peeve, people who are in the smoking section and complain about the smoke. We were sitting at the bar next to each other and a couple sat next to us (we were there before them). My husband moves to another machine and the guy next to him tells his wife, the smoke was killing me (loud enough for me to hear) so I say, this is a smoking section and that the entire first floor was non-smoking and he says..........there's no bar up there. Okay people, IF you HATE smoke, don't sit next to a smoker......duh!!! We want to be left alone in our SMOKING section......please!!!

Another strange encounter, we were in the high roller room, husband playing dollar vp and I ran through my hundred without any luck, so I went to sit off to the side to have a cigarette. I was sitting at a disabled machine and there were about 20 machines to my right that were empty, i.e. no customers waiting for machines. The security guard came up and asked if I was playing and I said no, I'm waiting on my husband (who was about 5 feet from me) and he said I can't sit there if I'm not playing.....the machine was disabled, how could I play it. Just silly stuff like this drives me crazy - this is the high roller room and we are both Diamond and obviously not loitering. I wish I could talk to casino operations because these people are in the casino business, right??? Sometimes I wonder wtih these silly things they do, i.e. checking someone into a dirty room and being asked to leave the high roller room because I was not actively playing - AGAIN, disabled machine.

Overall, the room was nice and comfortable, once they cleaned it, Centurion Tower. I did cash out $3k from my favorite bar, so that helped with the aggravation from the SILLY things they do.

Location is fantastic and loved walking down to the Showboat on Saturday since it was nice and sunny. Hubby got a royal at Showboat....fun!

Room tip: Confirm that your room has been cleaned before you go up. Centurion Towers are very nice with nice views of water.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank vpplayers
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed in Caesars Atlantic city 3 times during 2013 last one in Dec 2013 and I loved each time. Centurion tower premium rooms are luxurious, clean and well maintained. Caesars is at very idea location connecting to pier shops upscale mall (with great fountain show and glow golf fun), it’s near to beach, boardwalk and rainforest café. With affordable rates available and very cheap parking rates, it’s a good place even for family vacations. In addition there is also a light show on boardwalk close to Caesars and there are Tanger factory outlets on rear of Caesars garage parking with lots of variety and affordable shopping. Luxury of Caesars adds on top of it make it possible to have fun time in Atlantic city.

Room tip: Look for affordable deals on their website and always book Premium rooms to enjoy luxury vacations.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank T_Shahid
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

❤️
My premium Ocean view comp room was perfect. (2 night stay )We played between Caesars & Bally's & had fun, great drinks service & winning is always nice too. Weather delayed us & the host helped us not lose our room & just made our stay great after such a long icy drive.

Bed was soft, ocean view, shower was sexy & great ... TV in bathroom mirror was over the top. We always love to stay at the tall Bally tower, but Caesars have made my favorite room this time.

In the game of Monopoly there Was a reason this was the best real estate. Hehehe

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cheree M