“Awesome lay out”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome lay out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean. It's not Vegas but it is a nice change from the hustle and bustle.
Mortons steak house was great. I really enjoyed the little cafe.
Every thing from pastries and paninis. You must turn the refrigerator on in the room. They all work.LOL

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,376)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

My family and I stayed for one night during Christmas week at Caesars in the Centurion Tower. The room was very nice; spacious, beds were comfortable, nice shower. We ate at the buffet for dinner; very pricey but the food is excellent and there is a good selection of food (seafood, steak, chinese, carving station, pizza, and more). Only negative is that the buffet is not open for breakfast during the week; too bad as I was looking forward to a breakfast buffet...

Overall, no real complaints; check-in was easy, did the video check-out the next day (easy process), and enjoyed the gambling - dealers were mostly friendly. Since we stayed in the winter, I took my young son to Bally's for the indoor pool (which Caesar's guests can use for an additional fee) - nice large pool, hot tubs, sauna, etc. Not much else for kids under 21 to do there during the winter...

My recomendation: get a room in the Centurian Tower; these rooms are much nicer and cleaner than the rooms in Temple Tower.

Room Tip: Centurian Tower: much nicer and cleaner than Temple Tower
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Richard S
Falmouth, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Came here during the Polar Vortex. Thankfully did not have to go out much and if you just want to relax you can do just that. My main concern was that there was a lack of information at this hotel. First off, no hotel services book in the room... Lots of questions and no easy way to get an answer. Lack of seating at Tazza downstairs for breakfast... 6 seats easily visible, and then around a corner and hidden were 4 or so more small tables, but you can't see them from where you are. Wanted to print out airline tickets and had to go to an unmarked door where I got in via my room key, which didn't work so I gave up. If I had gotten it in I was told there was a fee for using the "business center" The Pier shops are pretty but more than half the store fronts are unoccupied so it looks like a struggling shopping center. LOVED the adirondack chairs that overlooked the ocean with sand at your feet... Nice place to sit and lose time, especially since it was too cold to go out. Tried to get a drink at 1030 one night, bars at the Pier Shops were already closed. All in all it was an ok stay because we were being reimbursed for business trip, but if I were to come again I'd stay somewhere else and give that a try

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CapeCodlaura2014
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Overall, it was a good stay. I usually stay at Ballys and decided to try a new place. There was no check in line which was great!! For the most part the room was clean (minus a red stain on the carpet, and cracked mirror). The hotel is in the center of everything plus club Dusk was downstairs. My only complaint is that the beds are so SMALL.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Went on a Saturday. Paid cover for myself and my hot model gf. Usually get bottle service butd had heard mixed reviews about club. DJ was pathetic. Played Top 40 remixes of Beyonce, Britney, One Direction mixed with some weird rap. No self respecting straight male would dance to that garbarge. There were a few hotties and quite a few chubby girls. Dance floor is very small. Not much bigger then my living room. Obviously would not get bottle service here. Clubs at Golden Nugget, Revel, Borgat, and Trip are superior playing electronic and house music. Too bad because of the great location. Left at 1:00am.

Caesars Forum shops offer the best shopping in AC. Caesars Hotel common area are very beautiful with large Roman statues everywhere and fake skyline.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank W0rldsGreatest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are much more luxurious than they appear in pictures especially in the Centurion tower. They have modern sleek decor & a tv built into the bathroom mirror . Fun night life options, dusk night club or go to adjoining bar by wild Wild West . $2 beers

Draw backs 1)no blow dryer ( I have never stayed ANYWHERE that didn't offer a blow dryer ) for the price I was shocked when I learned there wasn't one.
2) the drinks (vodka & cranberry )are WAAAAY over priced $11 for a baby solo cup.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1_4sun
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was booked for Thursday and Friday nights. Then I had to change my reservation to only Friday. Then at the last minute, I decided to leave late on Thursday and try to beat the heavy snow that the weather channel kept calling "Winter Storm Hercules". So right before I left, I called to change my reservation back to Thursday and Friday nights with a really late check-in Thursday night. I'm coming from NC and it's a 7.5 hour drive. The snow hit hard about Delaware and I just couldn't drive anymore and got a hotel room in the middle of nowhere. So I called again and said I couldn't make the Thursday check-in but would be there to check in Friday.

Of course they cancelled my reservation on Friday when I finally arrived. They almost didn't have a room for me but the front desk manager found a room for me. The clerk said she was surprised that he didn't send me next door to Ballys, which is good because I would have driven back home to NC before I'll stay in Ballys again. The room they gave me wasn't the ocean view room I had originally reserved, but it was a nice room and I live 2 blocks away from the ocean anyway. I know what it looks like.

Unfortunately, the buffet was closed due to the snow storm which was very disappointing. We had a coupon for 2 free buffets or $25 in food credit which doesn't go far for two people. The Italian restaurant was closed for the week so my only real options were Cafe Roma or Mortons or to go wandering off somewhere. I didn't really want to go to Cafe Roma so we went to Mortons...and they didn't accept my $25 food credit coupon. Luckily they accept Total Reward comp/reward credits.

The casino wasn't extremely busy but it wasn't as slow as I thought it would be after the snow storm. I found a loose superman slot machine then hit the high limit single zero roulette wheel and won on both.

My only issue was that the "Restaurant Reservations" button on the phone in the room connects to the national Total Rewards hotel reservations number. I was expecting an in-house concierge desk or something. That isn't a free call!!! There was a charge on my final bill for 75 cents for pressing the "Restaurant Reservations" button on the phone!!! On top of that, I was put on hold and ended up hanging up! That should be a free call.

I still enjoyed my stay. I have a casino host at another property and still stay at Caesars! I'll be back again in a few months.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple