“I can see why Caesar lived here” 4 of 5 stars

Caesars Atlantic City
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Atlantic City
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“I can see why Caesar lived here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My reservation process was as simple as could be. Check in was even easier. When I asked if there was a chance at an upgrade the gentleman behind the desk was not only able to give me one, but seemed genuinely happy about doing it.

The suite was gorgeous. Huge (at least for my standards), king size bed, 1.5 baths, Jacuzzi, & 2 flat screen TVs.

Service was great to me, the room was great to me, the only things that werent great to me were the table :(

Overall a great experience, I cant wait to go back!.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to a suite. It never hurts to ask, and they often have open rooms mid-week.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank dpkatz45

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,726)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed at Caesars in AC from 1 October 2013 through 3 October 2013. Went there for a conference and was very pleased with the accomodations and the service. I asked for a room away from the elevators and they did all they could to make sure my request was met, even with a lot of people checking in for a conference.

Room Tip: if you like quiet ask for rooms away from the elevator, less traffic noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DIANE D
Raleigh, NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I recently booked a weekend in Atlantic City at Caesars for my best friends birthday through Travelocity. Saturday night was $369 & Sunday night was $85. Now, when I booked this I wasn't expecting a top floor suite overlooking the ocean but I was expecting at the VERY least a window with natural light & at the very least an updated & pleasant room for the weekend. Upon checking in I found out that not only was our room hopelessly outdated (& it smelled), but the "window" we had was a frosted window that you couldn't see out of & when you opened it (only about 6 inches so you can see the roof & hear the fans) you see socks, liquor bottles & condoms outside your window. To make matters worse, the lights in the room have such low wattage bulbs that even with all the lights on in the middle of the day it was still dark in the room! On top of this, the room was about 80 degrees when we checked in & when I called the front desk I was told the entire floor was on the same unit & it couldn't be adjusted…well, I could adjust the temperature somewhat but barely. On WIDE OPEN it was barely blowing. We checked in at 4pm and after we went out & came back in at 3am it was barely cool. The phone SUCKS and you can barely hear the person on the other end bc of the way they're designed. The furniture is old & chipped (along with the sink in the bathroom) and the mirrored wall behind the bed was cracked. The showers in the bathroom were nice but that was overshadowed by the fact that I literally had to go into the bathroom & shut the door behind me so that I could even get into the shower bc the bathroom was so small. I've been in bathrooms on planes & buses that were larger. At checkin I had to present a credit card for incidentals (which always annoys me since I've already pre-paid for the room, but I'm not going to argue this...it is what it is & it's one more way for the hotel to hold up your money for a few days). However...the desk person told me this would be $100 & the screen I signed said $100….yet, they charged $150 to my debit card. Oh….& internet is $14 ($14!) per 24 hrs. I don't go to Atlantic City often (maybe once, sometimes twice a year) but I can guarantee you I will NEVER set foot inside of this rathole again & I'm posting this review everywhere possible. The lobby (& the hotel itself) is beautiful and I'll admit the beds were very comfortable but none of this even mattered after being put into such miserable conditions for the weekend. There are far nicer hotels in the area (at most are less expensive).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
10 Thank joeyoey
Meriden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

CLEAN- WONDERFUL ROOM-COMFORTABLE BED
When we arrived room not ready seeing was our 35th anniversary we were upgraded to the new centourin tower WOW beautiful!!!! this casino was In the middle of Baileys and Wild wild West-- great location on the boardwalk-

Room Tip: would not hesitate to stay again- location was great
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ngutz2013
Cedar Park, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Caesars has nice big rooms with good views. We spent 7 days and everything was perfect. The housekeepers were friendly and always had our room cleaned while we were at breakfast. The Boardwalk is a great place to walk and get exercise. In September the boardwalk is not crowded. There are many good eating places along the way. If you want to gamble, there are many nice casinos to try.

Room Tip: A king size bed gives lots of extra room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ScottF488
Cergy, France
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

one night 30th. Sept 2013 - rooms 543 + 569
It begins with the check in before 13:00 (1 pm) you have to pay 10 USD more ! I wait for 13:00..
Any buffet are available during the week (only the week end) the meals (buffet during week end) are at 29 USD without tax... The rooms are old... and the smelling odor into the corridor of our level was horrible during day. The pool was closed but no advice into internet site ! Do not recommend this hotel and to go to A.C. !! Others buffets into the others hotels are not available too... They recomend (Caesar) to go to their other hotels at 1;5 far... Better to go to Las Vegas... better quality rooms and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Pascal R
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Room was a comp so couldn't beat the price. Mattress and pillows so comfortable want to find them to purchase for home. No odor in the room. Noted some mold on the shower ceiling and the vent in the shower was dirty and moldy. Otherwise the bathroom was very clean and very nice with a beautiful shower. Had a TV in the mirror.over the bathroom sink. Amenities were just enough including hair conditioner which you rarely get anymore. Always carry my own just in case. Coffee with a disposable filter tray.

• Stayed October 2013