“Nice Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
philadelphia
“Nice Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoyed our time at Caesars Atlantic City stayed in the Centurion tower room was clean and updated bed was comfortable .Staff were professional had dinner at Atlantic grill food was excellent will come again

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank PhiladelphiaEricb

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,259)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here back in February of last year and forgot to write a review! Anyways, it was my first time going to Atlantic City and my mom couldn't have picked a better place to stay! I've never seen such a hotel as huge as this one! And that includes the room size too! Everything about this trip was wonderful and the staff was just excellent! Would love to go back whenever I get the chance!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was pleased with the customer service and the music selections for the ambiance. The front desk was helpful and generous. After I mentioned I was celebrating a special occasion, they granted my request for a possible upgrade. The bell desk attendants were pleasant and the spa attendants were gracious and personable.
My first upgrade was to a suite in the Ocean Tower. Sad to say I was thrown off with the decor that did not match the luxury standard of the Caesar's I know in Las Vegas. Several items were not working in that suite to mske it worse. I got the calls in to arrange repairs, but something just didn't feel right. With the mindset, it doesn't hurt to ask, I went to the front desk to ask for a different room that another front desk rep suggested to me. Gratefully, they allowed me to check the next room to ensure I like it and move. My final room was in the Centurion Tower. It felt right.
I was told by an employee that the Centurion Tower is where you want to stay because the Ocean Tower used to be a Howard Johnson hotel which had not received a full makeover when Caesar's took over.
If I need to sleep with no interruption, I might go, but I'll bring earplugs. The walls are kind of thin...literally! My view and comfort in the room made up for it ;)

• Stayed January 2013
Elkridge, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We typically stay at Caesars because of the location and easy access to other casinos and the shopping. However, our recent stay was very disappointing. We had reservations about 2 months in advance for a premium room. When we arrived to check-in around 7:00PM we were told our room wasn't ready and would be at least an hour until we could checkin. We took it stride and headed for dinner and later was able to checkin, but we were put in a lower grade (luxury) room in the Ocean tour and charged the premium rate. We had to spend about 20 minutes back at the front desk to get a credit for the difference in room. The room was decent, bathroom was not the cleanest but we survived after having them clean it again. The front desk staff acted as if we were a burden and was annoyed by our asking for a price adjustment..Will think twice before staying here again!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here as part of a weekend junkit, room was in the Centurian tower, and while showing a little age, it was clean, bed was very good - tv and sound sytstem were excellent. Bathroom and furtninture in room were showing age (cracked grout, scratches), but were much better than other hotels on the boardwalk. Really one of the best rooms we have had in AC. - I will stay here again.

Service was good all around the hotel and layout was fairly easy, no problems, gaming floor staff were typical - waitress staff on the floor was actually quite good - never really had to wait for a drink.

The breakfast buffet was the worst I have every had, hands down - service was terrible, food was worse, I still gave the property a four star rating as the other restaurants on site were all good, but the STAY AWAY from the buffett - inedible, disgusting, gross!!! - am i getting my point across?

all in all a good trip, will stay here again.

Summit, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've stayed in several Atlantic City hotels, but the reason we like Caesar's best is it's location on the Boardwalk. It's almost directly in the center of the Boardwalk, so you can get to a lot of other casinos easily. They have the Pier shops directly across from the hotel, so you can shop, eat, and relax there very nicely. There's one whole section on the 3rd floor with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beach and the Ocean, adirondack chairs with sand at your feet. Even in the middle of the winter, you can almost feel you're on the beach. They have very nice restaurants, and a very friendly staff.

Morgantown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been to ceasars on multiple occasions. Our first stay we were in the premium room in the best tower, great but the bathroom door left a bit of privacy to be desired. This time we decided to just go with the luxury room,a bit cheaper usually. Liked it better! We were in the Ocean Tower with a room that was justo as nice or nicer than what we had before. Loved that it had a water closet and actual door on the bathroom. View was junk but we didn't mind. There are plenty of places, like the pier to sit and stare at the ocean if you would like. One thing is that the walls are SUPER thin. We could hear every word of conversations around us. Not sure if all of Cesar's is this way or just this part. Could have been a real downer if it had been a rowdy group. Overall good stay.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple