New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

GreenLeadersSilver level
monroe, Ct
“Room upgrade ??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had rooms reserved in the Temple Tower, and remarked to the desk clerk that on a previous trip, we opened the drapes of the room and were staring at a brick wall ; she said that
we could upgrade to the Ocean Tower for $40 a night, which we agreed to do. However, after
dragging our luggage to the rooms, we opened the drapes and were again staring at a brick wall, exactly what we had hoped to avoid. After again contacting the desk to complain, we were
moved to the Centurion Tower, a much nicer room. Couldn't the extra aggravation have been
avoided if the desk clerk had been a little more knowledgeable about the rooms, or if she had
paid closer attention to her job ?

Room Tip: Unless you want to have a brick wall for a view, request an upper floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Alan K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,713)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I went because I had a number of offers from Caesars and their sister property, Harrah's, so we decided to make the best out of them. We arrived around 4:00 pm and was able to check in right away due to my status as a Diamond member. We stayed in the Centurion Tower, which is good for me because the rooms have been renovated. I prefer to stay in the Ocean Tower only if I am given a mini or full suite. The bed was comfy (although my boyfriend complained about the pillows not being firm) and the room was clean. We had a view of the ocean and the building right next to us, but the building next to us really didn't bother us. We parked in the garage and it is free for Diamond members, so I took advantage of that. We went to the Waterfront Buffet for dinner then came back. I had about $20 in slot play which went pretty quickly, but kept me entertained. The next morning we ordered room service. Not only did the room reservation come with a $20 food credit, I also had a $20 coupon for room service. My boyfriend and I were able to order eggs, sausage, home fries, a HUGE waffle, plus a to go box with a burger, fries, cookie, apple, AND orange juice all for $8.28 and I think $5.45 went towards the tip. Needless to say, we got our money's worth. If they continue to give offers like this, we'll be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Angela P
klynne2
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the first week in December to attend the Reatlor Triple Play convention. It was a great time! Our standard room was well appointed with a real feel of luxury. The bed was comfy, the bathroom was large and inviting with a TV in the mirror. Navigating the hotel was easy once we got used to it, and our location in the Centaurion Tower was mid resort and easy to get back and forth from. We ate at the Deli in the lobby and at Cafe Roma and were pleased with the selection and price.

Room Tip: We liked the Centaurion Tower.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank klynne2
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Right of ac expressway great location. Rooms are big and clean. Lost of awesome shops.The pastrie shops are tremendous!!

1 Thank Michael C
Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stayed with my family in late November and everything was working properly. It's hard to believe that a strong hurricane has damaged the area.
My room was in the renewed area so I have no complains at all.
Parking was 5 bucks for two days with valet services.
I just suggest that we could have more options for breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ric_Pilot
Old Bridge, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We are Total Rewards DIamond members, we usually stay at Harrahs. We decided to play and stay at Caesars, what a terrible mistake! They gave us a room in the worst part of the hotel, it was out-dated, dingy,and smelled of mold as soon as you got off the elevator. As tired as we were, we decided to make the best of it. After returning to our room, we had a couple in the next room, screaming, fighting,punching walls and tossing furniture.we called security, they came and went with nothing resolved. We woke up first thing in the morning and went home disappointed and disgusted. I called that afternoon and spoke to a supervisor and manager. They were very rude, non-apologetic and useless. I went on to say we will not be back and they said "0k", very bad customer service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Michael W
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

The overall hotel was great, lots to see and do. we were in the standard rooms in the forum tower. we did get one of thr bigger rooms with a flat screen tv (other rooms were smaller and the big ole tv). It needed painting and refreshing overall. we had burnt out lights, plugged drain and broken light switches. they did come to fix the first 2 prettt quick. awesome pool area. sea horse bar makes a great mojito.

• Stayed November 2012