11,330 results
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We went to Atlantic City and stayed at the Claridge for our one year wedding anniversary and we were totally mortified! The rooms in the Claridge tower are disgusting! They are worse than the cheapest motel room you can imagine! The radiator was making A LOT of noise all night and it was leaking water which actually got on my laptop! The drapes and bedding are old, stained, and disgusting. The bathroom, well, lets just say you might need a tetanus shot after you step out from it. Basically, I will never go back, and i would never recommend it to anyone, not even an enemy!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kourny
BallysAC, Customer Relations at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip to Bally’s Atlantic City. Your comments are very important in helping us to ensure that the services and products we provide to our guests are constantly improving to meet and exceed your expectations.

Please know that we read every comment and listen to what our customers are saying. We value all feedback provided as a means of monitoring and enhancing the service we offer here at Bally’s Atlantic City. Our goal is to provide a warm and hassle-free experience for all guests, so it is always disappointing when we hear otherwise.

We would like to address your specific concerns and ensure we make the appropriate changes that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. Please feel free to email us at harrahstripadvisor@harrahs.com. We do look forward to hearing from you about your stay.

Reviewed January 18, 2010

Booked for a Deluxe Room on Orbitz for $273.00 mind you this is a Sunday.Got to the front desk checked in went up to room and found it is not the marble floor tiles or 32 inch flat screen and ocean view,this was one of the cheaper rooms. call front diesk and they were quite nasty. spoke with a manager who challenged us that we did not pay for deluxe room. we took our paperwork from orbitz and they finally gave us what we paid for; however room had NO view at all and overall shabby. very unhappy with management and service.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank keshNewYork

Reviewed January 13, 2010

We had a good time at Bally's. I'm assuming we were lucky and got an upgrade as we were put in the Dennis Tower. Not bad for $39 a night actually darn fair and the room was very clean and nice. The people serving us were always nice and helpful. Restaurants were very affordable. The convenience in the fact it is basically 3 casinos connected to each other was nice because we didn't have to go outside to have some choices. Bally's was the only one of the three which had a smoking section too which was nice. As for some cons, snacks and conveniences in the stores and vending machines were overly expensive. I got a cold immediately the first night and I can't blame that on the casino but I refused to pay $12 for $6 cough medicine. Also we did not have a fun time gambling as the slots, video poker and blackjack were extremely tight and we are too casual to try the tables out. Well next time that will change because it was a waste with no significant wins in hours of playing. Pool/Spa was being renovated..oh well. $12.99 for internet was also a joke - Best Western offers it for free, you're a Casino trying to get people to gamble..not buying the internet for $13. Overall though we had a good time and we look forward to going back. I know the reviews here are very mixed and my story might have been different if we were put in the Claridge tower, but as for my own personal experience, it was completely satisfactory on the hotel side of things.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Bally's Atlantic City for your recent stay! We're so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bally's Atlantic City in the near future! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed January 12, 2010

I was alittle leary of staying at this hotel after all the reviews. I was not disapointed with this hotel. I got a great rate of $55.00. We got to AC at 10:00am after a 3 hour drive. We were able to check in immediately. We had a room in the Bally's Hotel. The room was very nice and spacious. The bathroom was spacious, clean the shower was great. It had a huge shower head with great pressure. I was very happy about this considering I had heard alot of negativity about the Claridge. The casino at Bally's was great. Won $1,000 on a penny machine. The only thing I didn't like about the casino was a room that had high limit slots in. I was not allowed to go into this room because I wasn't a diamond member. That kind of got me alittle out of sorts. What makes a diamond member's money ANY better than my money. If I have it to spend (which I did) I should be able to go in there. It is a sort of discrimination in my opinion. Didn't complain though, I would like to get my comped rooms.

The hotel is internally connected to The Wild West casino and to Caesar's. That is very nice considering how cold it was there this past weekend. We walked up to trump and signed up for the players card and got a $25.00 free play for the slots. The slots are tighter than a bad face lift.

I was very leary about going to Atlantic City. It will be a great alternative to vegas when we get the urge. I will be staying at Bally's again. Make sure that you sign up for the players card. It won't take you long to accrue the points. You can use the points for a $5.00 voucher so you can get free parking. It is an all inside walk from the garage to the hotel, maybe 5 minutes at the most.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 12, 2010

We stayed over Saturday night for my friend's birthday. Our room was completely disgusting, the drapes, carpet and bedding were stained. The heater sounded like it might blow up when it came on and it also had smokey smell to it. The room was $109 for the night, completely outrageous. The bathroom vanity was damaged and falling apart, the tub held the water instead of draining from the showers and the toilet was the kind you find in a public restroom. The room was also adjoining and we could hear everything the people next to us were watching. I will never stay here again until a complete renovation takes place. We have stayed at Showboat in the past and will continue to stay there. I wouldn't even stay at Claridge Tower in Bally's if it was free.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends