Bally's Atlantic City
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$90
$75
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$108
$86
Caesars
  • Beachfront
$80
  • Pool
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$101
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
$85
$159
Hotels.com
10,215 results
All reviewsgarden towerwild wild westjohnny rocketsharry's oyster barbeach barocean viewslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awayballysboardwalkcasinofungamblingemployeesoutlets
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed for one night at the hotel. We arrived really early for check in, however, we had the option to pay $5 to get a room before offical check in time. That was awesome, we got the room before noon. It was very clean and had a wonderful view! We would definitly stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank joe p
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Bally's was an amazing casino & hotel. A good value if you book several months ahead. Please note that there are 2 parts to Bally's. The tall glass bldg is the new updated Bally's hotel. However, I was room in the Claridge Hall which was bought an added to Bally's.
I also found out when checking in that if you book a room with an 3rd party (I used Trivago), then your room request is not guaranteed, its 1st come 1st served.
The first room i was put it was on the 7th floor twin beds. The room was lack luster, the shower tiles were moldy, and there was no safe, microwave, or fridge and they had a BOX tv:(
I called & complained that night & was told I had to wait until the next day just around checkout time to see what they could do.
I called just before Noon and they quickly changed my room. And the room upgrade was night & day. I was given a king size bed in the Ruby Room Suites on the 9th floor. Beautiful view of the ocean & boardwalk, updated, & clean with flat screen & fridge;)
SN: The 6ix restaurant serves great breakfast (but just be ready to pay $30 for full plate or try buffet).

Room Tip: Try to get there early (btw 4-6pm). Ask for boardwalk view if possible. Ruby room nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a free night through our Total Rewards points and chose Bally's. We booked only a week or so before our arrival, so they had to put us in the Claridge Tower, which I know is not that great. As I'm a Travel Agent and frequently get upgrades, but I didn't have much hope of getting one on the day we were there, as the hotel was sold out. After waiting in line for about an hour to check in, I handed the young lady at the front desk my credit card, Travel Industry ID and $20.00. I asked if we could possibly be upgraded to the Bally's Tower. We needed 2 rooms, so I was sure the answer would be "no". To my absolute amazement, this young lady replied, "sure, would a suite be OK?" I was astounded. She put us on the 48th floor (you need to use your room key to even get there) and our room had a dead-on view of the ocean. The other room was on the same floor and had a view of the other casinos and the Marina. Both views were amazing. The suites were gorgeous with lots of space in the bedrooms, large, flat screen TV's and an absolutely amazing large, marble bathroom with a huge vanity, vanity bench and makeup mirror. The living room was also large with sectional furniture and a huge flat-screen TV. After spending all day on the beach and planning to spend the night out, I can't tell you how pampered I felt in that Suite. I only hope I get lucky enough to score this gorgeous suite again on a future visit. I don't know what the full price would be to book this, but I can tell you it's probably well worth the price!

Room Tip: If you can get anywhere in the Bally's Tower, I would highly recommend it. If you can get a Suite on the 48th floor, you will never want to leave!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed at Bally's in Atlantic City as part of a block of rooms for a wedding. The lobby smelled awful, a combination of musty, old cigarettes, and alcohol in the carpets which got worse as we entered the "Dennis" wing where our room was located. Guests were actually holding there nose as they entered the elevator. The rooms were better, but, not great. Turned on the air to 60 degrees to air out the room, bring air fresheners. Tried calling the front desk, automated system, on hold forever. Went down to desk, I was told that the hotel was sold out, they could check me out and I could move to new hotel. Unfortunately, everyone I called was sold out due to a tournament and popular entertainment as well as summer weekend. Tried to do hotel survey on the tv in the room, but, it was disconnected, surprise surprise!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else! Members of our party had better luck at the Caesars Hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Valet parking is the worst in the world. Even the employees thought so . left car at valet came back with a 4 ft scratch on the door. Valet refused to take responsible.

Don't take kids to hotel either. Our 6 month old didn't have A crib even though we specifically asked for one. Other guest were extremely rowdy. Trying to break into our room. Carpets were ripped a serious trip hazard. Just disgusted. Will never go back to that hotel ever. Last but surely not least is that we asked for a non smoking room and got a smoking. A queen or king and got double beds. Like where is the customer service.

• Stayed: July 2013