“Loved it”

Bally's Atlantic City
Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great location right by the rainforest cafe which me and my party ate dinner at, Johnny rockets is right downstairs were they have endless fries which u can take the fries on the boardwalk and throw them at your partners feet as a joke so the seagulls will chase em haha jk,the spa with the hot tub and heated pool was really nice and the gym is better than most of the casinos,security was even friendly and very informative when asked any questions!I would definitely stay again because the rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were soft btw you only need one pillow that's how soft they are lol the shower was really good because it the shower head was adjustable for my height im 6'3 and the toilet was decent too everything was very clean,!stay here if you can its nice!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed at Bally's Casino this past Friday night and was really surprised how nice it was. When we checked in the person at the counter was very nice and curtious. She put us in the Dennis Hotel part of Bally's which was much better than I had expected. Room was big and very clean. I
have heard that it wasn't the best place to stay at, but I would stay again and would reccomend it to others. We will stay again.

Room Tip: You won't be disappointed if you ask for the Dennis Rooms of Bally's
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This stay was by far the WORST experience I've ever had!! I stayed in the Dennis rooms, the walls were paper thin I could hear everyone in the rooms around me. I called the front desk to be moved todo another room and the girl at the desk said "oh well" .. By far the worst customer
Service. I still cant beleive I paid over $400 for this horrible experience I wouldn't stay at Bally's Ac if they gave me a free room!!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Despinavs
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed 3-15 16 17-2013 Read a lot of bad reviews but i was highly impressed. Booked a classic in the claridge cause it extended our vacation 2 days for 30 a night. Was ready for a nightmare but was pleasantly surprised. They gave us a ruby room on the 19 floor. It was by elevator but noise was not bad. The room was VERY clean but bathroom was small. We had a great view of the ocean. The casino was fun and clean. We also had great drink service. We had a good lunch at Sack-o-Subs. I had a chicken salad club. GF had a chix salad club wrap. They took 1 to 1 on RC. On our last night we drank a lot and hit good on a few slots. We went back to room around 3 am and not wanting to get up and drive later I went down to front desk to pay for another night. Front Desk lady was so nice. Smily and bubbley at 3 am. She did a quick check then told me she could COMP US THE ROOM!! I was so appreciative. She went to talk to manager and came back with my new room keys in a matter of min. What a great stay. I would recomend this Hotel. One recuring proplem I have heard on the TA forum is even if you reserve a Dennis they may still put you in the Claridge. Print out a room conformation and insist on the room you booked!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We are frequent casino junket travelers and usually stay at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City but this time we decided to try Bally's and were a bit apprehensive from reading the comments of other reviewers. BUT, we ended up with a most enjoyable stay! We were greeted by a very gracious rep and were delighted to find our Tower room very spacious and clean. The hotel amenities were as expected at a Total Rewards property and the layout of the hotel in conjunction with the casino was very easy to maneuver. There were great stores to shop in and many choices for good food. There was entertainment in the main lobby lounge area that kept us quite entertained while playing slots. The overall service was excellent and we will definitely stay again and again. Don't let a few bad reviews spoil the truth because with all the activity these resorts get, there are bound to be some unpleasant issues and people who no matter how nice it is still can't be pleased. I can only tell you that our experience was super and I've been going to AC for over 10 years. Just ask for a room in the Ocean Tower and try not to be put in The Claridge Tower because it's very old and in need of a major upgrade.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We had comped rooms at all Caesars properties we choose ballys because we were traveling with two small children we wanted to stay on boardwalk and their pool mainly.we also prefer to ask for corner room in ballys tower for the large size to accommodate pack n play plus extra large bath with soaking tub and the windows that span he room. It gives us a separate place to go when kids are sleeping.poor staffing at front desk, restaurants.not well kept but six a bistro we love( Mac and cheese on side dish menu is a hidden gem) waitresses were spot on in the park place and Kate's wild Wild West parlor cannot complain same with housekeeping we actually came back to room during and saw how they work can't complain.. One major was they closed down room service at 1pm afternoon??? Was trying to order at midnite kept getting recording called Main hotel number she explained no room service at nite had to go to Caesars so plan your meals ahead for late nite. View was pa oramic on backside of towers So mainly city which we could look at all say! Bay view airport windmills and boardwalk with ocean view couldn't ask for more that view is exceptional ( we just came waterfront resort on Myrtle beach this was a perfect chance of scenery)

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Bally's 3/14-3/16. We were looking forward to a few fun days away. We found out that you need to check in after 4 or they charge you an extra 10 - 15 dollars. We should have known from this point it would be a hassle. Make sure to read the fine print on things because we reserved what they call the ruby room but upon entering the room realized it didn't look anything like what we had booked. After inquiring about this we were pointed to the part of the reservation that said they would do everything possible to get you the room you want. Basically we ended up staying in a room that we didn't want. There are no fitted sheets so by the end of the night you're laying on only the mattress. Luckily they give you an iron for your clothes but unfortunately they don't give you an ironing board. We decided to put all this aside and go workout knowing there would probably be a small charge. Needless to say we decided not to do this after finding out there would be a 20 dollar charge per person per use of the gym. If we both wanted to work out for our two days we would have to pay 80 dollars. I can pay for 8 months at my gym at home for this same amount, the only good part of the weekend was that parking was only five dollars for the whole stay. Needless to say we won't be back.

1  Thank Michael W