“Awesome stay!”

Bally's Atlantic City
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Atlantic City
“Awesome stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Rate was reasonable in January. We Stayed three nights and upon check in we told the front desk it was my 25 th birthday weekend! She upgraded us to a free king suite jacuzzi room.( they dont guarantee you the jacuzzis work) Luckly ours worked! Room was huge,clean and upgraded. Hotel itself is amazing. It's connected to wild wild west and ceasers. We went in jan when it was freezing so being connected to other hotels,bars and casino this was worth it! Only issues we had were some lighting fixers were out in the room. Also the lack of plugs was difficult for all of us to plug our cell phones in. Bring an extension cord!! Worth the stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,114)
  • Korean first
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I visit AC quite frequently, and stay overnight using my comps. If you choose Ballys I would recommend the Dennis Tower, its the nicest in my opinion.

Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Stayed overnight. The check-in was a long wait for late night arrivals on a Friday. The front desk were doing the best they can to keep the line moving efficiently. We were given a room in the claridge tower. Their customer service is good, we called in for a request to change the room from 1king to 2double and it wasnt a problem. Rooms were old and needs an update,but clean. Location right by the boardwalk & nearby pier shops & restaurants.

• Stayed March 2012
Takoma Park, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I got two comp nights at Bally's. Even though it was only noon, I was able to check in, and, no surprise, was given a room in the Claridge. The room, on the 18th floor, had been recently renovated and the bed was very comfortable. Yes the walls are thin and the view was over rooftops, but all was quiet between midnight and morning. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Bridgton, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Bought a virtually free package, two night with upgrade to luxury room in Dennis Tower. $20 food or drink credit plus another free round of drinks plus other freebies. Very reasonable price. Recommend the upgrade to tower section. Friendly staff that although they were very busy took the time to help me. Next to Boardwalk- Clean quiet room .Would stay again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the tower rooms
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Lodi NJ
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

Having been going to Bally's Hotel Casino for the over 20 rears, it has been going downhill the past few years. On our last visit in which we stayed over Friday and Saturday on March 9th and 10th 2012 we found the hotel to be a huge dissapointment. The room was dirty, and there was a party going on across the hall which kept us up til 9AM.Sunday. We found that half of the wild west Casino was taken out and all slot Macines removed from the Claridge Hoyel. Gold Tooth Gurdy has closed down, and pickles was alos closed, which it has been closed for the last several visits. All in all it was a Horrible experience, and we are lokking to change our visits to another Hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Atlantic City hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Having made a reservation for a comped ballys tower "luxury" room days before I gave no second thought while arriving at 11 pm Tuesday night . Walked up to platinum line and got right to check in. Young women at the desk took my info and said I would be staying in the claridge tower! I said no way and showed her my email stating I had reserved Ballys tower. She said this was no longer available but after questions how when the casino was clearly dead she changed her tune and said I could stay in the ballys tower for a 55 dollar up charge! So not only do they lie to you they try to charge you for a room you have already reserved as a comp. got to my claridge "dorm" room and it was awful. Small witha nice view of a brick wall. I immediately call down to a manager and she said that she is very sorry but it isn't winter anymore ( it is) and the the town is very busy ( it isn't ) and that there is no way she could give me a ballys tower room because she even had diamond and seven stars players staying in claridge ( obvious lies ) I am a platinum player very close to diamond last year while I don't expect to be treated as a kind I don't expect to be lied to and given the bait and switch at the casino I was loyal to. As I have read and heard I'm not alone in this opinion of ballys. Needless to say I will NOT be returning and will probably be ditching total rewards all together

• Stayed March 2012