11,153 results
All reviewsgarden towerharry's oyster barwild wild westjohnny rocketschop housebeach barocean viewslot machinestable gamesnice roomboardwalkcasinocaesarsgamblingemployeesoutletsdealers
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband and I decided to go and spend a week in Alantic City. We spent 1 night at the Claridge Tower in the worst room I have slept in. the room was dark with a small window overlooking the parking lot, the washroom was was so dirty that I ask for someone to come and clean the washroom even this didn't help. The carpets are old and dirty and the room had a funny smell. I went down to the front dest to ask to change rooms I was told the hotel was full but they could change us the next day.
So the next day we move to The Bally Towers, The room had a nice view of the ocean but the carpet was old and the I spent 1/2 hour cleaning the washroom, the mirror and hair dryer were so gross the towel I used was black when I was finish.
For 2 NIGHT from 10:00 P.M. until 3 in the morning all we heard was load music form the beach restaurant Sammy's Place we were on the 39 floor so the bass was very ,very ,very loud.
If you want to used the pool at the Bally Towers it cost $10.00 a person I've never payed to used a pool in any other hotel.
You could use the Claridge Tower for free but we were staying at the Bally Tower why would we have to pay $20.00 dollars a day to used the pool and spa.
After 3 days we had enough and left it will be a long time before we return to Alantic City and never at the Bally Hotel........

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We stayed in Dennis Room. It was not vacuum at all.
When getting off the elevor, the rugs were dirty looking and not vacuum.
Superviser needs to check this area. Not doing her job.
room 1223, needs NEW mattress, they were horrible.

Room Tip: read comments
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
BallysAC, Public Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip to Bally's Atlantic City. Your comments are very important in helping us to ensure that the services and products we provide to our guests are constantly improving to meet and exceed your expectations.

Please know that we read every comment and listen to what our customers are saying. We value all feedback provided as a means of monitoring and enhancing the service we offer here at Bally's Atlantic City. Our goal is to provide a warm and hassle-free experience for all guests, so it is always disappointing when we hear otherwise.

We would like to address your specific concerns and ensure we make the appropriate changes that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. Please feel free to email us at harrahstripadvisor@harrahs.com. We do look forward to hearing from you about your stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

We have stayed at all the Atlantic City casino hotels except Bally's and finally had a chance when we came down for a concert. We usually stay at the other CET properties, in particular Showboat, but I wouln't hesitate to stay at Bally's again. Although the room we had in the Bally's Tower was a little dated, everything was very clean and we had a great Ocean View. Service was very good from the Front Desk to Housekeeping to service on the Casino floor. Although we don't usually stay there, we do eat at quite a few of the restaurants there including 6 A Bistro, Johnny Rockets and the Pizza and Sub restaurants near the Claridge towere. All were very good as usual. All in all a great trip!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Bally’s Atlantic City for your recent stay! We're so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Bally’s in the near future! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I've stayed in both the Bally Tower and Claridge Towers on many different occasions. Can't comment on the Garden Towers (haven't stayed there). Many of my trips are with 3 children in tote. Coming from Virginia, we make the usual stops....sometimes we take the Ferry. We take the kids to the free Zoo either in Salisbury or in Cape May. The hotel is convenient and close to everything.

Staff has always been great.

Rooms: great. no complaints. I got the renovated rooms in the Claridge.

Dining: You really have a lot of selections in and out of the hotel.

Pools: Better pool in the Bally's Tower. My kids LOVE it....

FOR THE KIDS: Don't be fooled. This is a KID FRIENDLY place. Activities: On the boardwalk...so you can make a quick trip to the beach. Get to the Pier shops. They have a nice light/water show. On the other end is the pier with all the carnival rides If you get a chance, go to Ocean City. The kids love this too. Ripley's Believe it Not is on the Boardwalk too.

Shopping: My favorite.. The Walk.. Who doesn't love to shop! All the outlets at your finger tips. Get to the Pier shops. Nice shops in the hotel as well.

Lastly the GAMBLING: You can't go wrong... Caesar's, Bally's and Wild Wild West are all connected. If you get bored or not doing so well at one you can move along to the next. If you are there often enough (like my husband) the dealers get to know you :) Just wish the slot gods could be nice to me a little more often! It's all good. I have fun and the kids enjoy the trips too!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Nurseviv24

Thank you for choosing Bally’s Atlantic City for your recent stay! We're so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us. We're glad to learn that you were able to find a piece of Atlantic City for all in your party to enjoy! We look forward to welcoming you back to Bally’s in the near future! Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Came here for 2 nights after an overnight at Borgata and felt like I was going back in time...a most unpleasant experience. Front desk staff was pleasant and put me on the same floor as my friends...very nice. Kicked off my shoes and walked to the window and was in a puddle of water. Called front desk and she said come back to the front desk with my luggage and wait in line for another room...which I did for another 10 minutes. Was treated to dinner at The Reserve to celebrate a Birthday and the food was less than O.K. (and this is their gourmet restaurant!!). Casino is split between smoking and non smoking but each section is next to the other...yuck. Children and lightly clad women come through the casino from the beach. All in all...even for a comp..stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends