Courtyard Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$99
$83
Caesars
  • Beachfront
The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$104
$87
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$45
$42
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$90
$75
$80
  • Pool
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Beachfront
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingcourtyard marriottstandard courtyardfront deskcasino hotelswould stay here againroom was cleanper dayshort walktwo blocksvalet staffvery nice hotelhigh floorlobby areaboard walksteel piernice stay
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Okay..so this was a getaway stay in AC...our first time to the area. It is not, I repeat not in a good area. I would NOT bring my family here for a stay. (I am a mother of 3 adult children)The walk to the boardwalk is very unappealing and it's possible to encounter homeless and non-tourists. I did not have fear because every time I was walking to/from , I was with my spouse. However, if I had to do business in the area, this is a great Courtyard!
The best part was the welcome service at check in and the requested quiet room. We slept great every night! Valet is only option. No bistro, but complementary coffee. If I were to return to area for a fun trip, I would look into the Revel, Borgata or Tropicana.

Room Tip: South side, high floor, non-adjoining room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChaCha1123
AnikDontPanic, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear ChaCha1123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad you had a good stay and saddened see that our location took such a big hit on our score. Thank you for leaving a great tip for future guests. I hope you give us another shot and take the location for what it is. We are close by many restaurants and casinos.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Recently returned from the Courtyard in Atlantic City, and enjoyed my stay there immensely. The hotel is well maintained and well staffed. i would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay in atlantic city. Please take advantage of their buffet breakfast, at which a chef prepares your eggs any way you like them.It is a short walk to the beach/boardwalk from the hotel

Room Tip: Request a high floor facing the AC Boardwalk/ beach.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tnt-people
AnikDontPanic, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hi Tnt-people,

Great name, haha. Thank you so, so much for the amazing comments and taking the time to share them with the world! It means a lot, coming from a Top Contributor. I couldn't be happier to read that our effort didn't go unnoticed! We appreciate you recommending us as sharing tips with the readers. Please contact me for your next visit and I will do my best to make sure you are well taken care of.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed here with my son and husband over fourth of July weekend and to start I would like to extend my compliments to Andrew at the front desk(and valet) as well as to Maria who was working a night shift in housekeeping. They were both excellent employees. I must say that my stay was not without incident and as a platinum rewards member, I expected that this Courtyard would do a little better. The breakfast was great and Ursula in the restaurant is fabulous! She's very attentive and friendly. I will be sad when this changes over to the standard Courtyard Bistro because of the nice made to order omelet station, waffle-makers, delicious French toast on the menu, etc. My stay was not without incident, but in the end Anik took care of me. I agree with others that the valet parking seems quite unnecessary with a large lot right in the back of the hotel. I would stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it to others if they are looking to stay on the strip in a non-casino property--or as a faithful Marriott member.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank luvmarriott

Dear Valued Member,

Thank you very much for being loyal Marriott Member with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you mentioning names of the staff, it truly shows that they made an impact on your stay to make it better. I was very happy to help you with your issue. Please visit us after you renovation in august! Thank you again and please contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

As a seasoned business traveler Marriotts continue to be my Hotel of choice around the country. Atlantic City presents a challenge in many ways. The Courtyard here addresses those challenges beautifully. The boardwalk is a block away. The casinos are there for the gamers but the better night sleep and accommodations save the Borgatta are all at this property. Very friendly, courteous, and accommodating staff; full reasonable secured valet, and quite peaceful well kept and accommodated rooms. Easy access to the expressway and just a short drive to the beauty and charm of Brigantine. This is not classed as a full service property which just means they don't serve meals accept a very good and reasonably priced breakfast buffet. If faced with a trip to Atlantic City I would choose this over the run down casino rooms any day. Even if your weighing in comps this hotel is reasonably priced and so much more 'stay friendly' then those choices. Another hit for Marriott.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Richard D
Linkinaniksff, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I am very happy to heard that you are a regular and we did a good job keeping it so. We appreciate you sharing you such great comments about the staff with other guests. I would love to make the experience on your next visit 5/5!! Feel free to contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good experience - hotel staff was very friendly. We went for my wife's birthday and they upgraded our room to a better view and gave us the breakfast buffet for free. Clean room. Good valet services. Definitely recommend. Hotel is just off the boardwalk, 5 min walk.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Europhile83
Anik_GR, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Europile83,

Thank you so, so much for the amazing comments and taking the time to share them with the world! I couldn't be happier to read that our effort didn't go unnoticed! We appreciate you recommending us as sharing tips with the readers. Please contact me for your next visit and I will do my best to make sure you are well taken care of.