Courtyard Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$62
$50
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$92
$85
Caesars
$81
$79
  • Pool
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
$49
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$56
$53
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$82
$67
$229
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingcourtyard marriottstandard courtyardfront deskcasino hotelswould stay here againroom was cleanper dayshort walktwo blocksvalet staffvery nice hotelhigh floorlobby areaboard walksteel piernice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I booked the hotel for two nights to attend a training. I got to the hotel but due to a storm being predicted and the training being cancelled, I had to turn around and return home. The hotel staff were great and refunding the stay back to my credit card, though I did not cancel in advance and had actually already checked in. I told them I will be back! I wasn't there long but the hotel looked nice as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lynneemarie
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

I'm very sorry to hear about the weather conditions going into your reservation.
I'm happy to hear that you liked the hotel and our staff!
Please come back and visit the Jersey Shore soon!
-----------Hugh

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went down to Atlantic City for a night, Marriott was by far the cleanest hotel I've stayed visited, very modern and elegant looking. Furthermore, its very affordable. Highyl recommend, great service and decent location near Taj Mahal and Tropicana. Only complaint is I wish such a clean, friendly, and affordable hotel like the Marriott Courtyard would expand perhaps with a bigger gym and a swimming pool.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Matt G
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for the review and great comments! We certainly appreciate you staying with us and will take your suggestions under advisement.
Thank you again!
----Hugh

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel, especially the staff. We hosted a meeting there. Unfortunately there was a major miscommunication from my staff to them. The hotel was so accomodating and got everything taken care of. The hotel is spotless! A great choice anytime of the year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mlch1229
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you very much for the review!
We hope to have you back at our hotel very soon.
We strive to do our best and I'm glad that we succeeded with your meeting.
-----Hugh

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The external locality is poor, but I think this is common for AC.
We would have been prepared to park ourselves, rather than pay for valet service, although I think this is probably encouraged as a security measure. The valet service was fast, although it was inconvenient when I realised I'd left my phone charger in the car.
Internally, the hotel is very good, and breakfast exceeded expectations for this type of hotel, with a range of hot and cold buffet tables as well as eggs cooked to order.

Room Tip: The views are pretty poor whichever side you're on. Close the curtains and switch on the TV
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steve E

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We hope that you will return here very soon.
--------Hugh

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Usually stay at borgata or Caesars properties - comped but waited too long to book. So with casino prices approaching $300 and more I booked the courtyard for $159. This hotel is clean and safe. The area could be a little sketchy...walked to resorts then taj during daytime...might be a bit scarey at nite..take a taxi instead .. The staff was nice the breakfast Buffett was $10.95 pp and worth it, small lobby bar open in eve with drink specials ...valet parking $10 per nite and they were very quick in retrieving your car.. my only complaint with this hotel was that only 2 out of 3 elevators were functioning and with 15 floors this was a problem with a fully booked hotel in the am with everyone leaving to checkout/ go out, etc long wait for elevator. Checkout is 11am and they had no problem extending checkout to 12 noon

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JoyceinNY
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your response and staying with us!
We hope that you will return and be our guest in the future.
We appreciate your comments and the elevator is being fixed as we speak.
------Hugh