Courtyard Atlantic City
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$45
  • Beachfront
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$129
$105
$80
  • Pool
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$49
$48
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$44
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$83
$75
$66
Radisson
  • Pool
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$109
$159
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvalet parkingcourtyard marriottstandard courtyardfront deskcasino hotelswould stay here againroom was cleanper dayshort walktwo blocksvalet staffvery nice hotelhigh floorlobby areaboard walksteel piernice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

On our honeymoon my wife and I decided to stay one more night in AC and we called the courtyard and got a great room for a reasonable price. The hotel staff was friendly and the valet service was a nice touch, though there is no self parking at the hotel. There is a parking lot across the street but it didn't look too safe to us. The room we stayed in had two comfortable double beds and everything was quite nice. The hotel has free wifi and a computer in the lobby that patrons can use and a printer which we used to print off some coupons for our shopping. The main downside to this hotel was the location. While it was about a block or two away from the boardwalk it was also in a neighbourhood that was really sketchy. We walked to the boardwalk around 6 pm and on our way we walked by a stripclub that seemed to feel like it was down a back alley. On our way back later that night we walked back that same way and felt very uncomfortable with the surrounding buildings being dilapidated and lack of lights.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Banksy24
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Hello and thanks for your feedback!
I'm glad that you likde our hotel and staff.
I'm happy to say that with the creation of the Tourism District, that there will be many great changes in Atlantic City. It's not there yet, but they are working on it. I hope that you'll come back and visit us again.
-----------Hugh

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have stayed at this property twice in the past year, and will do so in the future. It is well located, just west of the Boardwalk, and just north of the center of town. The hotel has been consistently well run. We were greeted by the manager, who was attentive and helpful. The lobby has coffee in the morning, fruit water, cookies and apples in the afternoon. The rooms are well appointed and spacious and comfortable. Most importantly, the rooms are clean and the hotel is non-smoking.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

I'm very happy that you have chosen to return again and again to our hotel!
Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you again soon!
----------Hugh

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stayed here for a meeting this week. Usually stay at Borgata, but trying to keep costs in check. Super friendly staff all around. Valet parking was nice. Room was very clean. There were always snacks out for guests--water infused with lemons and limes, chocolate chip cookies, apples, bananas. Fitness center was decent enough--I just needed it for some treadmill miles and a little ab work and it was fine. One block from boardwalk, not nicest neighborhood, but I didn't feel unsafe. Kudos to this team--some of the friendliest I've encountered recently.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments! We are glad that you enjoyed our staff and hotel.
Please come back very soon.
--------Hugh

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I came in on sunday afternoon. The hotel participates in NFL activities which the staff was dressed up with favorite teams, etc.
They had popcorn & snacks out for the guests.

The hotel was very nice and the rooms very clean.

Alot of reviews people were concerned about outside area.
Area is well lit and 1 block away from casinos. Walk down to Boardwalk by the North Carolina ave way to Boardwalk

Had a great time

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your response and feedback! We're glad that you liked the Courtyard/ NFL partnership! Our staff certainly likes cheering for their favorite teams. I hope that you will return soon!
--------Hugh

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Have a group reservation for tomorrow. 3 large adults are expected to sleep in two double beds. Call to to switch to king and pull out sofa, none available. Okay I need a roll away, sorry we do not have those at this hotel. Oh, I can upgrade you to a suite for $20 more. Great, I will take it. Sorry, I made a mistake it is $120 more. Urgh!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mommy94
Hugh C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

I am afraid the hotel has no way of knowing the size of and the number of people staying in the room that they have booked for their stay. Local fire codes do not allow for rollaway beds to be placed in guest rooms. Your best option would be to book a second room for the three adults in your party if you feel that you all will not be comfortable in one room. We are happy to put the rooms next door to, or across the hall from each other. There is another Marriott just outside of Atlantic City if our hotel does not suit your needs - there will be no penalty for cancellation. We are sure though that once you have actually stayed with us, you will be pleased that you did.