“Close to Caesars and Outlet shopping”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #150 of 407 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It's a good choice either for those staying at Caesars as well for those shopping at Outlet.
Cheap and serving good food.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very comfortable, not loud. Friendly server suggested the special that was a good value and delicious. The menu offers a variety from burgers to steaks.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Not even up to the standard of any other regular RT... I usually have a good meal either with a salad or something with the salad bar... this location had less on the salad bar than most Ruby Tuesday restaurants and it was noticeable... in fact so noticeable I went to a restaurant outside Philly today and it had substantially more items than the Atlantic City Ruby Tuesdays the day we visited... I would check out the bar as I walk in and if items are missing like the Waldorf Salad, Bacon Bits, grated Cheese (these are what I remember were not there) leave and go somewhere else...

Reviewed October 7, 2012

After having gone to other Ruby Tuesdays and liking them, I decided to go to the one in Atlantic City. Our waiter was very attentive and polite. The salad bar area had a lot of choices and was well stocked. The entrees were good too.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Visited with some colleagues on a business trip and because I use their restaurants in Hong Kong I was expecting a good meal instead I found it very bland with a poor standard of service. Our waitress who mumbled her name as she served us, I later found out was Tiffan, was obviously not in the mood to be pleasant and although the service was brisk I was dissapointed with quality of food served, the Asiago steak was poor quality and had way too much fat/ grissle on it. The restaurant was busy without being overcrowded and I would have expected better of such a well know chain. Really considering whether I will use them again in Hong Kong