“Good Service”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Service”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

After having gone to other Ruby Tuesdays and liking them, I decided to go to the one in Atlantic City. Our waiter was very attentive and polite. The salad bar area had a lot of choices and was well stocked. The entrees were good too.

• Visited October 2012

Hong Kong
“Left Dissapointed”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Visited with some colleagues on a business trip and because I use their restaurants in Hong Kong I was expecting a good meal instead I found it very bland with a poor standard of service. Our waitress who mumbled her name as she served us, I later found out was Tiffan, was obviously not in the mood to be pleasant and although the service was brisk I was dissapointed with quality of food served, the Asiago steak was poor quality and had way too much fat/ grissle on it. The restaurant was busy without being overcrowded and I would have expected better of such a well know chain. Really considering whether I will use them again in Hong Kong

• Visited September 2012
philadelphia
“Poor service.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The service was poor we were left standing at the front door for ten minutes waiting to be seated, getting refills was slow and the food so so.

Visited August 2012
England
“Average food, average service.”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife had a burger & fries and I had chicken & mushroom Alfredo. The food was just ok. The service was a little slow. The coffee was cold and I think I would prefer a buffet elsewhere or Denney's but there are none in AC, shame.

• Visited August 2012
Riverhead, New York
“Good food, great servers”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were in Atlantic City for four days and usually go to Ruby Tuesday's at least once. This year because one casino buffet closed and another restaurant had a special limited menu because of the airshow we ended up at Ruby Tuesday's three times. We had such good friendly service from our server Lamiya that we came back the next night. That night she wasn't there when we arrived but when she did, she came to see us at our table to make sure everything was alright and just to say hi. What a great person. On our third night we had Adina as a server who also provided us with excellent friendly service. Tiffany stopped by our table to check if all was good(which it was) and again another helpful and friendly person whom we had a nice conversation with. Three excellent employees who Ruby Tuesday's should be proud to have. By the way the food was excellent. The salad bar was fresh and included baby spinach and numerous fresh vegetables for your salad. I can't say enough about how good it was. All the entree's we had those three days were fresh and cooked just right. Hats off to the chef's who work behind the scenes. So forget any bad reviews you read and enjoy Ruby's Chicken Bella or Top Sirloin for under $14. You could also go to a casino restaurant and pay three times the amount and TRY to write a better review. Thanks Lamiya, Adina, Tiffany and Ruby Tuesday's for a wonderful birthday week.

• Visited August 2012