3,337 results
All reviews rooftop bar twenties restaurant bally's casino ocean front self park indoor pool valet parking the room was nice board walk vue gatsby boardwalk ac concert outlets gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

I Luv this hotel I've been here many times and I'm proud to keep coming back here it's exactly wat I wanted for a short vacation. It's clean and it has wonderful service here especially in the front desk every time I come Yilver is a wonder guy great respect for people very sweet man makes a person Luv to come back to the claridge hotel. I give it a 5 star in my opinion:).

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Abdullahikk
ClaridgeAC, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to gives us feedback on your stay. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to welcome you again soon.

A.Cem Erenler

Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

A friend and I decided to take an impromptu trip to AC for the night. On a Friday, it's impossible to find an affordable hotel in AC. We booked the Claridge at a great price on a whim and we were so pleasantly surprised! The staff was great, we checked in a got a room with a great view, we had one small issue with our tv that we reported to Yilver at the front desk, the maintenance guy was there within 5 minutes AND he called to make sure the maintenance guy came. Our room was nice and the location is prime as it's connected to the other casinos.

I definitely plan on staying there again.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Kimberly R
ClaridgeAC, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Dear Kimberly R,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the hotel and our wonderful staff here. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

The hotel lobby is beautiful, and I can't wait to see what the room are going to look like when they are done. We attended the Gallery opening, and can't say enough about how spectacular the gallery is . First class job on the opening. Valet and bellhops were average at best, not a smile or a greeting from any of them. I was greeted in the lobby by a very bubbly security guard (didn't get her name), who directed me to the front desk to check in. I was checked in by Jean, and she was extremely friendly and helpful, I had an issue with my room, and she changed it without a problem. I came to the front desk 3 time over the night, Rochelle and Christy were all very helpful in checking in the rest of my family and in giving information. After the Gallery opening, we went to the lobby bar for a drink, and were served by Bridgett. She was friendly enough, but seemed a bit overwhelmed by the crowd. She did provide good service, and make a great drink. For breakfast in the morning, we went to the 20's. Al was great and the food was outstanding. I can't wait to come back once the rooms are completed. Repeat customers are the corner stone of any successful business. You are doing a great job in bringing this lovely hotel back to life, keep up the great work. The Gallery is just stunning. Thank you for a great evening.

Room tip: If you have a problem with your room, ask them to switch it. They seem to want to fix issues to make you happy!
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank F4380ZIanthonyb

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the property. I am so pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our event. We love feedback such as this so we can see where improvements are needed. We are looking forward to many more events at this historic hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

What a great weekend. The weather might have been uncooperative, but our stay was perfect. The Claridge is completely renovated. The Front Dest staff was Wonderful, The bar area is cozy and comforable. The connection to Bally's couldn't have been more convenient and then continues on to Cesears. The room was renovated and we had beautiful Ocean Views in a big comfy clean room. What a lovely stay. We will be back.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gracedelg

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

We got a room with a loud noise from the AC unit. The maintenance guy stopped by and told us it is normal and we will hear the same noise even we change the room. We were like whatever. 10 mins later, a girl named Alisha Thomas called and asked if the issued is resolved. When I told her what happened, she said it is not true. She put me on hold for a few minutes and updated us to an ocean-view room. Guess what---the AC unit is very quite. We had a good sleep thanks to her. Excellent customer services!!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Liza S,

I am so pleased our staff member Alisha was able to correct the room issue for you. My apologies the facilities staff handled the situation ineffectively. I would like to request if you would e-mail our Director of Rooms at lbrummett@claridge.com the room number you stayed in so we can do an inquiry with our facilities staff regarding this matter. I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and hope we can welcome you again soon.