The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
$243
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
$280
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$249
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$259
  • Beachfront
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
$249
$233
  • Beachfront
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Beachfront
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$210
$200
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$260
$359
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
$329
$306
Agoda.com
2,031 results
All reviewsrooftop bartwenties restaurantboardwalk empirebally's casinooceanfront roomocean frontself parksaturday nightindoor poolvalet parkingthe room was nicevuelobbygatsbyacconcertbellman
Reviewed April 4, 2015

The hotel lobby is beautiful, and I can't wait to see what the room are going to look like when they are done. We attended the Gallery opening, and can't say enough about how spectacular the gallery is . First class job on the opening. Valet and bellhops were average at best, not a smile or a greeting from any of them. I was greeted in the lobby by a very bubbly security guard (didn't get her name), who directed me to the front desk to check in. I was checked in by Jean, and she was extremely friendly and helpful, I had an issue with my room, and she changed it without a problem. I came to the front desk 3 time over the night, Rochelle and Christy were all very helpful in checking in the rest of my family and in giving information. After the Gallery opening, we went to the lobby bar for a drink, and were served by Bridgett. She was friendly enough, but seemed a bit overwhelmed by the crowd. She did provide good service, and make a great drink. For breakfast in the morning, we went to the 20's. Al was great and the food was outstanding. I can't wait to come back once the rooms are completed. Repeat customers are the corner stone of any successful business. You are doing a great job in bringing this lovely hotel back to life, keep up the great work. The Gallery is just stunning. Thank you for a great evening.

Room Tip: If you have a problem with your room, ask them to switch it. They seem to want to fix issues to make you happy!
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank F4380ZIanthonyb
ClaridgeAC, General Manager at The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of the property. I am so pleased you enjoyed the hotel and our event. We love feedback such as this so we can see where improvements are needed. We are looking forward to many more events at this historic hotel and I hope to be able to welcome you back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

What a great weekend. The weather might have been uncooperative, but our stay was perfect. The Claridge is completely renovated. The Front Dest staff was Wonderful, The bar area is cozy and comforable. The connection to Bally's couldn't have been more convenient and then continues on to Cesears. The room was renovated and we had beautiful Ocean Views in a big comfy clean room. What a lovely stay. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gracedelg

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2015

We got a room with a loud noise from the AC unit. The maintenance guy stopped by and told us it is normal and we will hear the same noise even we change the room. We were like whatever. 10 mins later, a girl named Alisha Thomas called and asked if the issued is resolved. When I told her what happened, she said it is not true. She put me on hold for a few minutes and updated us to an ocean-view room. Guess what---the AC unit is very quite. We had a good sleep thanks to her. Excellent customer services!!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Liza S,

I am so pleased our staff member Alisha was able to correct the room issue for you. My apologies the facilities staff handled the situation ineffectively. I would like to request if you would e-mail our Director of Rooms at lbrummett@claridge.com the room number you stayed in so we can do an inquiry with our facilities staff regarding this matter. I want to thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback and hope we can welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2015

This is a hotel full of history.It was built awhile ago. The hotel is renovating and I think it has a lot of interesting new features especially the indoor swimming pool very pretty. Most importantly the front desk person(Silver)gave excellent service. Before I arrived I called to check my reservation and the person who answered the phone very clear and polite. When I arrived the person(Yilver) at the front desk engage with me and told me all the interesting places I should visit during my stay.I did enjoy my stay in this nice hotel.

Room Tip: I have an ocean view room and I love the space in the room. I have an area to work right by the window at the comfortable sofa.It is quite and sunny ask front desk to help to pick the best room. (The people are friendly and very helpful!
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am so happy to hear about your pleasant experience at The Claridge Hotel. Thank you so much for your lovely comments regarding our staff. I hope we can welcome you again soon.

A.Cem Erenler

Reviewed March 29, 2015

Me and my fiancee stayed here this weekend. The stay was wonderful, food was AWESOME and Aleshia at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. The only downside is that I found the bell hop guys useless! At our arrival limo driver was looking for help with luggage yet they just stood there, the same as we checked out.

Mr. P

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
ClaridgeAC, General Manager at The Claridge - a Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2015

Dear Mr. P,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. My apologies for the experience you had with our bell staff. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and I appreciate feedback such as this so we can ensure improvement. I am so pleased overall you had a great time with us and I hope to welcome you again soon.

A.Cem Erenler