“Great lunch!”

24 Central Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We enjoyed their lunch selections specifically their grilled cheese w/bacon and the steak sandwich as well. Service was a bit slower (chit chatty w/other staff) at first but then were very attentive. Enjoyed the meal very much. Would return.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We arrived at the Trump Plaza Hotel late Friday night without having eaten supper so we hit this restaurant right away. We were pleasantly surprised by the food and the decor was pretty and updated.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had late night dinner here on a Saturday evening. The service was good, but the food truly was average, which was an even greater disappointment after waiting at least 30-40 minutes to receive it and that was after waiting about 40 minutes in line to get seated (this was due to a concert just ending and everyone having the same idea I guess about grabbing a bite to eat close to the venue so I don't blame the restaurant for this). I don't know if they were short-staffed in the kitchen or what to explain the delay in getting the food because the restaurant did have some empty tables by the time we were seated so I don't think they were behind in the kitchen due to having a full house to cook for, but who knows?!

All in my party said the same about their food, average. Between us we had salad, chicken, and burgers and none of the meals were a home run unfortunately. We settled on this place because it was late and the only thing open in the Trump Plaza where you could get a meal so we went for the convenience factor (they were open 24 hours), but given a choice next time I won't return.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

the food was average a little pricey for the quality of the food. Service was not what I expected. Wouldn't say it was the worst place I ate but it definitely not in my top 10

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Service was crazy slow and food served the purpose given the 4:00am timing...nothing to write home about...