“Great Place to stay”

Eldorado Motor Inn
Eldorado Motor Inn
Ranked #24 of 49 Hotels in Atlantic City
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I went to Atlantic City to see the beautiful boardwalk and the great casinos..... we decided to stay close to the boardwalk and chose the Eldorado Inn..... it is an older motel but everything was fine there, we had a fridge and a comfortable bed.... the staff were very friendly with us and quite helpful for giving us directions and giving us everything that we asked for...... we will definately stay there again!!!!!! See you's next year Eldorado.......

Room Tip: try to stay on the top floor as you hear more traffic on the bottom
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tin D

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I spent one night there and i really liked it.
Great location, the room was clean, the staff at the reception was really friendly.
The breakfast was included

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Vava87
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Im pretty sure someone smeared human crap on the walls t.v and on bathroom door.. I complained many times and manager waved me off with an attitude watching tv. I told cleaners to clean the mess in a nice tone even as I was mad and they took a towel and just wiped tv and fridge.. I still see the crap stains.. fact is I don't think they know how to clean.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank lastgemeni
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed overnight June 23, 2012 for the Orion festival. We were told to park in the lot next door as the parking in the El Dorado lot is jam cars in spots front to back so someone is directly behind you at all times. So we parked in the lot next door as we were told. The next day someone had smashed out the passenger side window and stolen things out of our car. Do not stay there. I have bites on me that I believe are from bed bugs and the area is a ghetto. "Working" women on the corners and men sitting on the stoops drinking 40's out of paper bags. Will NEVER stay there again. Also the noise is non stop all night long. Cars honking horns and people screaming from the sidewalks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

This place is infested never ever go - there before i took my bags to the room i inspected the room and spotted but activity horrible place to go strongly recommend to stay away

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank scra
Reviewed March 23, 2012

me and friends for a concert in february. the hotel was located very close to the boardwalk hall and the staff was very helpful. the room we had seem to be newly renovated (flat screen tvs and new carpeting). We'll definitely be returning another time here!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Keval P
Reviewed January 10, 2012

it smelt like smoke, the ceiling had water damage, the carpet, burn stains, however the staff were nice and the beds super comfy.. slept like a baby

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends